The CanDo® Deluxe Folding Pedal Exerciser - Arms and Legs Exerciser is pre-assembled, just add the tension knob. It folds for easy storage and transportation. It is a great exerciser for both upper and lower body. They can be used on the floor for foot pedaling, or on the tabletop for hand pedaling. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- It's pre-assembled, just add the tension knob.
- Portable: folds for easy storage and transportation.
- Adjustable resistance allows easy changes in pedaling difficulty level.
- Durable metal frame.
- Bi-directional, forward and backward.
- Non-skid feet.
- Adjustable hand/foot straps so it can be used with or without shoes.
- Wide leg spread and non-marring feet keep exerciser stable even when the patient has little muscle control
- The display (LCD panel) shuts off automatically after 4 minutes of non-use.
Available in 2 types:
- Preassembled exerciser
- Digital folding exerciser: the counter keeps track of exercise performed: RPM, pedal count, time, calories burned, distance traveled and scan mode. Requires 3 AAA batteries (included).
Indications of Use
- For upper and lower-body pedaling exercises.
How to use:
- Unfold to use: pull each leg all the way open until the push button pops to lock in place.
- Fold to store: push and hold the push button on both legs and bend each leg to fold for storage.
- Do not wear loose clothing that could become caught or trapped during exercise.
- Do not exercise in the standing position.
- Ensure that the Digital Pedal Exerciser is positioned on a solid flat surface.
- Clean with a dry cloth. Do not use solvent cleaners.
- Brand name: CanDo®
- Model: 10-0718; 10-0712
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Digital: 11" x 22" x 17"
- Preassembled: 11" x 22" x 17"
- Digital: 7 lbs
- Preassembled: 6 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Digital: 714905021861
- Preassembled: 714905041845
- 01 CanDo® Deluxe Folding Pedal Exerciser - Arms and Legs Exerciser