The TheraBand® Latex Resistance Exercise Band - 6-yard Dispenser Box is a superior product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups. Available in 8 strength levels in color-coded progressive resistance system, so you can move up to the next color as you grow stronger. Get yours here!
Actions and Benefits
- It can be used independently or as part of a progressive exercise program.
- 5" wide and 6-yard long roll.
- It provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups.
- Simple to use.
- Made of the highest quality natural rubber latex.
- It is equivalent to weights in multiple dimensions.
Indications of Use
- Resistance training;
- Range of motion improvement;
- To improve posture;
- Increase grip strength;
- Improve cardiovascular fitness;
- For upper and lower body exercises;
- It can be used at the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road.
- 1. Stand on TheraBand Resistance Band.
- 2. Begin with the arm at side, elbow straight, holding elastic with palm forward.
- 3. Raise arm upward, out to the side, and over the head.
- 4. Slowly return to starting position.
Elbow Kick Back
- 1. Hold elastic in hand of involved arm.
- 2. Place one end of elastic under the opposite foot.
- 3. Slightly bend hips and support the upper body with other arm (as shown).
- 4. Pull up on elastic, raising elbow to shoulder height.
- 5. Extend elbow backward, contracting triceps.
- 6. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
- 1. Stand up holding elastic in the right hand, right foot securing the other end of elastic as shown.
- 2. Bend to left, keeping the elbow straight.
- 3. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
- 4. Repeat sets with the other side.
- 1. Stand in the middle of the band with both feet.
- 2. Squat down, grasp ends of the tubing in hands, and take up the slack.
- 3. Keep elbows and back straight and extend hips to slowly return from the squat to an upright position.
- 1. Stand on elastic.
- 2. Grasp elastic in both hands in front of hips, elbows straight.
- 3. Lift upward toward the chin, bending elbows.
- 4. Keep hands close to the chest.
- 5. Slowly lower and repeat.
- 1. Grasp elastic in both hands, elbows straight, as shown.
- 2. Keeping arms straight, move arms out away from each other, out to sides.
- 3. Slowly return to start position.
- Brand name: TheraBand®
- Model: 10-1000; 10-1001; 10-1002; 10-1003; 10-1004; 10-1016; 10-1017; 10-1080; 10-1052
- Material: natural rubber latex
- Quantity: 01 unit or set of 5 (yellow through black)
- Item color: Yellow; Red; Green; Blue; Black; Tan; Silver; Gold
- Product dimensions (box): 6" x 3" x 3"
- Item weight (each): 0.5 lbs
- Item weight (set of 5): 4.0 lbs
- Tan - extra thin: 087453200102
- Yellow - thin: 087453200201
- Red - medium: 087453200300
- Green - heavy: 087453200409
- Blue - extra heavy: 087453200508
- Black - special heavy: 087453200607
- Silver - super heavy: 087453200706
- Gold - max: 087453200805
- 01 TheraBand® Latex Resistance Exercise Band - 6-yard Dispenser Box