The CanDo Core-training Vestibular Dome (21") with Resistance Cords functions similar to both a vestibular board and ball.
It is a balance training piece of equipment that is designed with an air-filled chamber that is combined with a stable base plate to create an all in one balance exercise.
The ball can be inflated or deflated to adjust the difficulty level. Dome and base are one continuous unit and measures 21 inches in diameter. This is a must-have for you to exercise at home!
Actions and Benefits
- It functions similarly to both a vestibular board and a ball.
- The ball can be inflated or deflated to adjust the difficulty level.
- The dome and base are one continuous unit and measures 21 inches in diameter.
- The dome comes with pump and resistance tubing.
- The resistance bands are easily attached to the dome and enable the user not only a handhold making the exercise more secure but a wider variety of exercises.
- It's an economic alternative to Bosu® balance trainer.
Indications of Use
- Perfect for everyday exercise.
- For physical therapy.
- For vestibular (inner ear/balance) rehabilitation therapy (VRT):
- - to enhance gaze stability.
- - to enhance postural stability.
- - to improve vertigo.
- - to improve activities of daily living.
- Brand name: CanDo
- Model: 30-1902
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Blue
- Product dimensions: 21" x 5" x 21"
- Item weight: 15.0 lbs
- Pump: 6"
- UPC: 714905030993
- 01 CanDo Core-training Vestibular Dome (21") with Resistance Cords
- Weight not included.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.