The CanDo® Digi-Squeeze® Hand-Exerciser is a hand-held foam exercise ball for squeezing that helps develops isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination for rehabilitation of carpel tunnel, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injury, nerve lacerations, tennis elbow and more. The ball comes with exercise pamphlet and is available in three different sizes for small, medium, and large hands, and 5 different resistances. Each ball has finger and thumb positioning indents and markings for both left and right-handed use. Preserve or improve your grip strength by incorporating hand exercises with your normal exercise routine with hand exercisers.
Actions and Benefits
- Foam exercise ball for squeezing.
- Develops isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination for rehabilitation of carpel tunnel, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injury, nerve lacerations, tennis elbow and more.
- The ball comes with exercise pamphlet.
- Each ball has finger and thumb positioning indents and markings for both left and right-handed use.
- Latex-free, durable foam.
- Three sizes available for small to large hands.
- Compact and Portable.
- Using in both hands improves dexterity.
Indications of Use
- For exercises of coordination and rehabilitation.
- To develop isolated finger strength.
- To build hand and forearm strength.
- To increase the hand endurance.
Colors and Consistency
- Yellow: X-Light
- Red: Light
- Green: Moderate
- Blue: Firm
- Black: X-Firm
Place fingers in the appropriate gray finger indentations. For right hand, place index finger on the gray indentation which is furthest to the left, the rest of the fingers will fall naturally in place in the gray indentations next to the index finger. Place the thumb in the gray thumb indentation closest to the index finger. Flex the thumb and all fingers toward the center of the unit as if making a fist.
Starting position as in 1, except use fingertips on the individual gray finger indentations, the thumb rests naturally in place on the gray thumb indentation, not on the tip. Keeping fingertips slightly bent, flex all fingers toward the center of the unit.
Starting position as in 1, except in this exercise the thumb tip is utilized and the fingers rest naturally in place on the gray finger indentations. With the tip of the thumb slightly bent, flex the thumb toward the center of the unit.
Place the index finger on the second gray finger indentation from the left and place the thumb on the gray thumb indentation that is most comfortable. Press the index finger as if squeezing a trigger.
Place the tip of the thumb on the gray thumb indentation that is most comfortable. Position the finger to be exercised on one of the gray finger indentations. Keeping both tips slightly bent, flex the thumb and the finger being exercised toward the center of the unit at the same time.
Starting position as in 1. Place all fingertips on the gray finger indentations with the tip of the thumb on the gray thumb indentation. Keeping all fingertips bent, flex the thumb and all the fingers toward the center of the unit at the same time.
Finger (MP) Intrinsic Flexion
Place the fingers in starting position as in 1. While keeping the PIP and DIP joints extended, flex just the MP joints against the gray indentations.
- If one have had an injury or hand disorder consult with the healthcare professional prior to beginning the exercises
- The position of the Digi-Squeeze in the hand, the intensity of the exercise, the level of resistance and number of repetitions should be approved by a healthcare professional
- If unusual swelling, skin discoloration or pain is experienced, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Brand name: CanDo®
- Model: 10-1970; 10-1971; 10-1972; 10-1981; 10-1982; 10-1993; 10-1994
- Material:Durable foam
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Yellow; Red; Green; Blue or Black
- Small: 3" x 3" x 3"
- Medium: 3.2" x 3.2" x 3.2"
- Large: 3.5" x 3.5" x 3.5"
- Small: 0.3 lbs
- Medium: 0.3 lbs
- Large: 0.3 lbs
- Small, Yellow - X-light: 714905026095
- Small, Red - Light: 714905026101
- Small, Green - Moderate: 714905026118
- Medium, Red - Light: 714905026170
- Medium, Green - Moderate: 714905026187
- Large, Blue - Firm: 714905026262
- Large, Blue - X-Firm: 714905026279
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 CanDo® Digi-Squeeze® Hand-Exerciser