The Merrithew SPX® Max Reformer with Vertical Stand and HPGB Bundle (Onyx) is a sleek, stylish addition to any fitness space. From the patented rolling carriage to the high-performance tension springs, every inch of the Onyx is a testament to superior design and craftsmanship. Including a Vertical Stand for space-saving storage and a High-Precision Gearbar, the Onyx is perfect for smaller studios and facilities with multipurpose exercise rooms to maximize earning potential. Get to know more here!
- All Merrithew's large equipment typically has a production lead time of 2-3 weeks.
Actions and Benefits
- It facilitates limitless exercise possibilities.
- Includes a Vertical Stand for space-saving storage and a High-Precision Gearbar.
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback.
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add an increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride.
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely.
- Versatile: 6 Gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions.
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion.
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights.
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily.
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulley bars detach and store without disengaging ropes.
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands.
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition.
- Minimal assembly required.
Indications of Use
- It's perfect for smaller studio, facilities, and others, with dedicated Pilates space.
- For efficient group and one-on-one training sessions.
- For all types of clients including athletes, rehab recipients, active aging, and regular fitness enthusiasts.
- Brand name: Merrithew
- Model: ST-11068
- Material: vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Length: 97.75 in (246 cm)
- Width: 22 in (56 cm)
- Ceiling height requirements: 101 in (257 cm)
- Item weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
- 01 Reformer Box with footstrap
- 01 Padded Platform Extender
- 01 Maple Roll-Up Pole
- 01 High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 x 50%, 1 x 25%)
- 05 Neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- 01 Soft Reformer loops
- 01 Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- 01 Carriage Stopper
- 01 Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 01 Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition DVD
- 01 Owner’s manual available