It generates deep heat through a piezoelectric crystal sound head. It's widely used in physical therapy, and it helps to relieve pain and inflammation. Get to know more here!
and pain relief
a carrying case
The unit generates deep heat through a piezoelectric crystal sound head. The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory soundwave or “ultrasound”, a sound beyond the normal range of human hearing.
Sound waves cause a vibration of the cells in the soft tissue, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilation. When used as indicated, little or no heat is felt on the surface of the skin of the ultrasound patient.
- - Physical Therapy.
- - To relieve pain and inflammation.
- - Increase range of motion.
- - Reduces muscle spasms.
- - Speed in the healing process of many common injuries.
- - For mobile physical therapy services, start-up clinics, at-home use by patients, or as a backup or 2nd unit for your office.
Never use the equipment without ultrasound gel. Using the machine without the gel could damage the ultrasound device and lower the effectiveness of the therapy.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: PM2000
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White
Product dimensions: 172 x 54 x 42 mm
- Length: 172 mm
- Width: 54 mm
- Height: 42 mm
- Item weight: 120g (main unit w/o adaptor)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor (DC 24V/200mA)
- Frequency: 1MHz +/-10%
- Pulse width: 2ms +/-10%
- Repetition rate: 150Hz +/-10%
- Wave Shape: Pulsed
- ERA(Eff. Radiating Area): 6.16 square centimeter +/-5%
- BNR(Beam Non-uniformity Ratio): Max. 5.6
- Auto-time setting: 30 minutes +/-1min
- Output intensity: Low, Medium, High
- Warranty: 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty on unit.
- - 01 Portable Ultrasound Machine
- - AC Adapter
- - Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- - Instruction Booklet
- - Ultrasound Gel
- - This product, as well as parts of it, may change (including colors) without notice from the manufacturer.
- - Images are for illustration purposes only.
The product is wired but it is worth $60. Would rather spend more on a wireless ultrasound wand