The Globus Genesy 1100 Muscle Stimulator is a professional hand-held electro stimulator for Rehabilitation (NMES), Pain Alleviation (TENS) and Medical Therapies based on Interferential, Russian and Microcurrent.
The Globus Genesy 1100 Muscle Stimulator is a professional hand-held electro stimulator for Rehabilitation (NMES), Pain Alleviation (TENS) and Medical Therapies based on Interferential, Russian and Microcurrent. It has constant current generator, 120 mA at 2000 Ohm, and backlight display. The stimulator is FDA certified and has 250 programmable protocols (25 for each user). Get to know more here!
NMES (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation)
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- - 250 Programmable protocols: 25 for each user (total of 250); custom labels for each program; multi-step therapy treatments.
- - Protocol Library: professional users can load their own protocol selection in the device. Each treatment can have a personalized label. The programming can be done via PC, or directly on the device. Protocols can be organized into separate folders.
- Custom protocols: More than 1000 different current combinations can be obtained through a step-by-step guided procedure
- * 384 NMES Rehabilitation,
- * 194 TENS (symmetrical, asymmetrical, monophasic, burst),
- * 396 Interferential,
- * 45 Russian,
- * 30 Microcurrent.
Actions and Benefits
It can be sold only to authorized practitioners or with medical prescription.
Up to 10 professionals or patients can share Genesy 1100, each keeping track of her/his favorite stimulation protocols.
It carries out 2 different electro-stimulations on two different body parts; 2 channels each.
It recalls the current intensity and setting of the last 10 treatments, for each one of the 10 users.
It comes with an AC adapter/charger and rechargeable battery.
Stimulation parameters can be tailored to the patient during treatment.
The professional can lock the device for home use, to ensure only selected protocols are available to the patient
Bookmarks for easy retrieval of a personal library. Genesy 1100 allows each one of the 10 users to bookmark up to 30 of the custom protocol settings for personalized use. Alternatively, it can be used by the distributor to set up the device with ready-made libraries for the targeted market segment.
The current intensity can be increased on all 4 channels simultaneously with a single button.
Genesy 1100 automatically memorizes the last 10 electro-stimulation treatments, which can be recalled with two keystrokes.
- Brand name: Globus
- Model: Genesy 1100
- Material: Plastic, ABS
- Quantity: 01
Product dimensions: 6.5" x 3.8" x 1.4"
- Length: 1.4"
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 3.8"
- Item weight: 15.5 oz (444g)
- Channels: 4 Independent Channels (8 electrodes)
- Frequency: 1-120 Hz, adjustable
- Maximum Current: 120 mA on each channel
- Pulse Width: 200-400 microseconds
- Waveform: rectangular, compensated, biphasic, symmetrical.
- Certifications: CE MDD Medical
- 01 Carrying Case
- 04 Lead cables for electrode-pad connection
- 01 Battery Charger
- 08 Reusable adhesive electrode pads 2"x 2"
- 04 Reusable adhesive electrode pads 2"x 4"
- 01 User Manual
- - This product, as well as parts of it, may change (including colors) without notice from the manufacturer.
- - Images are for illustration purposes only.