The PMT Carbon Electrodes are reusable, 2" round carbon rubber pads. It was developed in carbon for greater conductivity of the applied currents, being this material specially designed to conduct the energy generated by therapeutic current devices. For being flexible and moldable, it can be used anywhere on the body, as long as it is completely adhered to the skin. Get yours here!
Actions and Benefits
- 2" Round
- Carbon rubber pads.
- Optimal conductivity.
- Specifically designed to conduct the energy.
- It can be fixed with any hypoallergenic adhesive tape.
Indications of Use
- For the application of therapeutic currents in electrotherapy devices.
- It can be used anywhere on the body, as long as it is completely adhered to the skin.
- Do not apply without being completely fixed.
- Do not use without conductive gel.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: PMT-CR20
- Material: Carbon
- Quantity: 01 pack with 4 electrodes
- Item color: Black
- Product dimensions: 2" x 2"(Per electrode)
- Item weight: 2 oz
- UPC: 854013008832
- 01 PMT Carbon Electrodes (with 4 electrodes)