The KT Tape KT Performance+™ Blister Treatment Patch is designed for athlete blister treatment, cuts, scrapes and other abrasion and minor wounds. It's sterile, latex-free and waterproof. Each patch is made of an advanced hydrocolloid gel that conforms easily to the skin and stays in place even while you’re active. Blisters and minor wounds heal up to 2x faster than traditional dry bandages, allowing athletes to train longer and finish stronger. Get yours here!
Actions and Benefits
- Up to 2x faster healing than traditional bandages.
- Heavy duty for intense durability.
- Lasts up to 7 days.
- It comes with 6, 1.3" x 2.2" oval patches.
- 100% waterproof seal.
- Sterile and latex-free.
- Stays in place while active.
- Protects against water, dirt, and germs.
- Made of an advanced hydrocolloid gel.
- It easily conforms to the skin.
- It comes with a plastic carrying case.
Indications of Use
- For athlete blister treatment, cuts, scrapes, and other abrasion and minor wounds.
- To ease pain and help reduce scarring.
- To protect against water, dirt, and germs.
How to apply the blister patch:
- Note: for optimal results drain the blister before applying the Blister Treatment Patch. Consult a medical professional for direction.
- Clean skin: clean and dry the affected area before applying the patch. For best results, clean around the affected area with rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Remove the wrapper and peel the paper: remove the patch from the sterile wrapper. Carefully remove the white paper by loosening the edge and gently pulling the strip sideways to release the seal.
- Don't touch the adhesive: while holding the blue-lined tab, place the exposed half of the patch directly over the blister or wound.
- Apply the patch: remove the blue-lined tab completely and press it down to adhere. Do not re-apply the used patch after removal.
How to remove the blister patch:
- The product is designed to stay on for 4-7 days and fall off on its own. If leakage around the treatment patch should occur, apply new patches as needed.
- To remove (do not rip off): to remove the patch, carefully loosen the edge and gently pull the strip sideways to release the seal. Avoid pulling it upwards.
- Do not use this product if you have poor circulation, fragile skin, or are diabetic.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any component of this product.
- Do not apply to any infected areas.
- The product should only be used on blisters and minor wounds.
- If blister or wound persists, see your physician.
- Only use each patch one time.
- Discontinue use if skin becomes irritated.
- Sterile unless wrapper is opened or damaged.
- If wrappers are opened or damaged, do not use the product.
- Brand name: KT Tape
- Model: Blister Treatment Patch
- Quantity: 01 box (6 patches)
- Product dimensions (patch): 1.3" x 2.2" (oval)
- UPC: 814179022592
- 01 KT Tape KT Performance+™ Blister Treatment Patch
- 01 Plastic carry case