The TheraBand® Latex-Free Resistance Exercise Band - 50 Yard Roll can be used independently or as part of a progressive exercise program. The band is 5" wide and 50 yards long. It can be used for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups. It is an ideal choice for latex-sensitive users as it’s not made from natural rubber latex. Get yours here!
Actions and Benefits
- It can be used independently or as part of a progressive exercise program.
- It has different intensities specified by their colors. The users can identify their progress, as they grow stronger, they can move up to the next color.
- The band is 5" wide and 50 yards long.
- Latex-free: safe for every patient and client.
- No scent and no powder.
Indications of Use
- For resistance training;
- For rehabilitation;
- For physical therapy;
- To improve strength;
- To improve the range of motion;
- To improve flexibility;
- It can be used anywhere, at home, in the clinic, at the gym or even on the road.
- Brand name: TheraBand®
- Model: 10-1195; 10-1196; 10-1197; 10-1198; 10-1199; 10-1218
- Material: latex-free
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Yellow; Red; Green; Blue; Black
- Product dimensions (each box): 7" x 7" x 5"
- Product dimensions (set of 5): 30" x 8" x 8"
- Yellow - Thin: 4.0 lbs
- Red - Medium: 5.0 lbs
- Green - Heavy: 5.0 lbs
- Blue - Extra-Heavy: 7.0 lbs
- Black - Special-Heavy: 7.0 lbs
- Set of 5 (Yellow to Black): 27.0 lbs
- Yellow - Thin: 087453117264
- Red - Medium: 087453117271
- Green - Heavy: 087453117288
- Blue - Extra-Heavy: 087453117295
- Black - Special-Heavy: 714905105615
- 01 TheraBand® Latex-Free Resistance Exercise Band - 50 Yard Roll