The Prosource Medicine Foam Roller with 2 Density Zones is an essential pre and post workout tool. It helps the athlete to aid recovery and reduce soreness. With multiple density zones, it offers different ways to massage and stretch muscle fibers!
Actions and Benefits
- It's a foam roller with a strong, EVA foam filled center.
- It doesn't cracks or breaks under heavy weight.
- Multiple density zones of medium-firm bumps and grooves offer various ways to massage and stretch muscle fibers.
- It breaks down knots and improves blood flow for quicker recovery.
- Multiple density zones stretch and massage away muscle tension without the cost of a massage.
- Great progression for beginner to intermediate users who are comfortable with foam rolling and ready for a stronger tool.
- Full coverage for posture correction and chest stretching.
- Small enough to store wherever you like.
Indications of Use
- To aid recovery and reduce soreness.
- Promotes flexibility, including your quads, hamstrings, adductors, IT band, calves, shins, glutes, upper back, pecs, lats, feet, and hip flexors.
- Pre-workout: to prepare your muscles to safely move in their full range of motion, and decrease the risk of injury.
- Post-workout and on recovery: relieve tightness, release lactic acid build-up, and increase flexibility.
- It's great for athletes, yogis, CrossFit lovers, or anyone with muscle tension.
- Brand name: Prosource
- Model: ps-2120-lmr-black; ps-2121-lmr-blue; ps-2122-lmr-orange
- Material: Foam and EVA
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black; Blue or Orange
Product dimensions: 24" x 6" x 6" (L x W x H)
- Length: 24"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 6"
- Item weight: 2.6 lb
- Black: 810244020470
- Blue: 810244020487
- Orange: 810244021019
- 01 Prosource Medicine Foam Roller with 2 Density Zones