The Globus Runner Pro Muscle Stimulator is a fundamental tool for modern runners who want to improve his/her performance. The proposed programs are suitable both for the amateur and the professional runner and they are divided into four macro objectives.
Globus Runner Pro
For people who want to
improve their performance
For both amateur and
The Globus Runner Pro Muscle Stimulator is a fundamental tool for modern runners who want to improve his/her performance. It has programs suitable to stimulate the musculature of those who run.
It's possible to personalize and program training according to personal needs. The proposed programs are suitable both for the amateur and the professional runner and they are divided into four macro objectives. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
It is a real revolution in medical and physical therapy fields as it permits to stimulate the muscles involved sequentially. In this way, the natural movement is repeated thanks to the activation in differentiated times of the muscular groups involved.
It enables to acstivate the muscular contraction through an external control managed by an operator. In this way, it is possible to link the stimulation to the voluntary contraction to obtain greater recruitment of the muscular fibers and an important coordinating effect.
It has a special program list to stimulate in an effective and specific manner the muscular areas used in the more common sports activities.
It identifies the different users and differentiates between their “Last 10”, “Preferred Programs” and “AutoStim” sessions. Perfect for team players or clients of a physiotherapy center.
Syncro Stim lets you set the stimulation intensity on the four channels at the same time with only one button. Very useful for advanced users because it let start the stimulation in a very short time.
This function permits to change pulse length, frequency and amplitude during the treatment.
It permits to execute a previously-executed program automatically, without having to change intensity. It makes treatment management very easy.
This function permits to store the most used programs in a dedicated memory slot to recall them faster.
After switching the appliance on, select “Last 10 Sessions”, it refers to a specific user in every device equipped with memory feature.
This function indicates the total time of use of the appliance in terms of stimulation.
The proposed programs are divided into four macro objectives.
"Physical Training" Area
14 programs aimed to improve the muscle efficiency of the runner. The main objectives are:
- * train the musculature to support longer distances;
- * improve the capacity of oxygenation of the tissues and the qualities of endurance and recovery;
- * delay the onset of the feeling of fatigue;
- * increase your performance in the running speed;
- * strengthen in a specific way the muscle of those who practice the trail running.
4 programs aimed to drastically reduce the number of injuries and the main musculoskeletal ailments of the runner. In particular, these programs aim to:
- * strengthen the ankle to prevent sprains;
- * strengthen the number of injuries due to lesions and/or muscular cramps;
- * stabilize the patella to prevent the knee inflammation;
- * strengthen the abdominal muscles to prevent lumbago.
8 programs to treat the traumas and the recurring ailments in the runners. Some examples are:
- * muscle contractures;
- * inflammation of the Achilles tendon;
- * back pain;
- * ankle sprain;
- * foot pain and pain in the tibia.
4 programs to be performed in relax and which have the objective to:
- * speed up the processes of removal of fatigue and lactic acid accumulated after training and races;
- * release and relax the tensed and sore musculature.
- Brand name: Globus
- Model: Runner Pro
- CPT Code: 97014
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Product dimensions: 11 x 8.9 x 3.5 inches
- Item weight: 2.6 pounds
- Display: visible area size of 2,6"
- Channels: 4
- Types of current: EMS, Iono, MCR, TENS
- Special Features: 2+2, 3S, Action Now, Programmable, Run Time
- Impulse amplitude: 40 – 450 µs
- Frequency: 0,3 – 150 Hz
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Display: Backlit
- Device's Class: IIA
- Compliance: Conforms to Directive 93/42 / EEC-2007/47 / EEC
- 01 Bag
- 01 Stimulator RUNNER PRO
- 04 Cables for electrodes connection
- 02 Cables for microcurrents and ionophoresis
- 04 Self-adhesive square electrodes
- 04 Self-adhesive rectangular electrodes
- 01 Charger
- 01 Operating manual
- - This product, as well as parts of it, may change (including colors) without notice from the manufacturer.
- - Images are for illustration purposes only.