The Globus Winshot 1500 Volleyball Shooting Ball Machine enables very powerful shootings from different heights, with maximum precision and every 2″. It can simulate very realistically any kind of serve, set and spike from 1st and 2nd line, in any area of the court. The ball can reach 140 km/h both in jump spin serve and in the attack. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- It enables very powerful shootings from different heights.
- Maximum precision.
- Speed Control System: allows every shot to be repeated without losing precision and indicates when both wheels have reached the set speed.
- The ball speed can reach 140 km/h both in jump spin serve and in attack.
- Quick adjustment on vertical and horizontal axis thanks to the new shooting head.
- The balls do not wear out when shot by spinning wheels (Globus patent).
- Any kind of ball shooting effects.
- 5 memories to store 5 different settings: different speed and effects parameters.
- Shooting speed: from 10 to 140 km/h.
- Simultaneous regulation of the wheels.
- Easy and fast to move to any area of the court.
- Operator platform with ladder, ready to host ball baskets.
Shooting adjustments of Winshot 1500 with the new Electronic Control System:
- 1- Adjustment of shooting height up to 3.40m: winshot 1500 can be easily regulated in height thanks to a crank handle on the front side.
- 2- Rising and lowering shooting trajectory from -45° to +135°: the shooting head can be adjusted in height to shoot from different angles. Thanks to the new shooting head it is possible to choose the target freely and serve at different angles, to attack from 1st and 2nd line and even to set backward and forward.
- 3- Left and right lateral movement of shooting direction: from +90° to -90°. “Lateral movement” means the possibility to shoot the ball to the left or to the right.
- 4- Regulation of shooting speed from 10 to 140 km/h. The speed control unit is located on the rear of the machine and controls both wheels simultaneously.
- 5- Regulation of shooting effects of serve (float and spin) and spike (spin) thanks to the electronic control of the wheels.
- 6- Storage of personalized shooting parameters. The control unit can store 5 different types of shot (speed and effect) to change the effect in a few seconds. This is very useful for training to simulate serves and attacks of different opponents.
Indications of Use
- To simulate any kind of serve, set and spike from 1st and 2nd line, in any area of the court.
- Float and spin serve with or without jump.
- Spikes with jump from the front row or back row and with feet to train the defense.
- Setting from any court position and for all trajectory type.
- Brand name: Globus
- Model: Winshot 1500
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Red
- Product dimensions: 135 x 80 x 250
- Power source: 220 VCA, Power Source Battery 24 VCC (optional)
- Speed adjustment: Electronic
- Speed Control System: Yes
- Saving shooting parameters: 5 memories
- Shooting speed: 10 – 140 km/h
- Shooting height: 230 – 340 cm
- Shooting frequency: 150/5'
- UPC: 8032625827351
- 01 Globus Winshot 1500 Volleyball Shooting Ball Machine
- 02 Ball Charts
- 01 Power Supply