The KT Tape Recovery+ Ice/Heat Wrap System is a better way to treat muscles for peak performance or to speed recovery from a challenging workout or injury. It's a hands-free solution for ice/heat therapy, allowing portability and mobility while using it. It comes with both, a heat pack and an ice pack. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Versatile, multi-area use.
- Improved mobility.
- Longer lasting reusable ice and heat packs.
- Easy to apply.
- Allows the user to stay active while using it.
- Hands-free solution for ice/heat therapy that allows portability and mobility before, during, and after physical activity.
- Conform the wrap to fit where you need treatment in a wide variety of targeted body areas and adjust the fit to add compression.
- It includes a reusable heat pack, a reusable ice pack and a transport bag.
- The packs stay hotter and colder longer in the insulated pocket.
- The heat pack is microwavable.
- The ice pack gets colder faster and stays colder longer.
Wrap system's treatment options:
- KT Recovery+™ Heat Pack: a dedicated microwaveable heat pack that is reusable to soothe tired muscles post-workout.
- KT Recovery+™ Ice Pack: a dedicated freezable gel pack that is reusable and stays cold longer. Use gel pack to ice sprains, strains and swelling.
Indications of Use
- For immediate pain management and recovery benefits.
- To treat sore or injured muscles.
- For pain relief, stiffness, and swelling of muscles and joints.
- Hot pack: to soothe tired muscles post-workout.
- Ice pack: for sprains, strains and swelling.
- 1. Depending on ice or heat therapy, freeze or heat KT Recovery+ Ice or Heat Pack following directions on the product.
- 2. Insert the desired pack into the insulated pocket on the wrap and secure with fastener.
- 3. Adjust the extension strap if necessary and with the insulated mesh pocket facing the body, place the pack on the desired area.
- 4. Holding onto the strap, insert the end through the buckle and tighten the wrap by pulling on the strap and secure with fastener.
- 5. Wrap should fit snugly against the body but should not restrict blood flow. Ideal ice or heat therapy is achieved when wrap is under compression.
- 1. If a longer wrap length is needed (for shoulders, back or larger body parts), lengthen the elastic extension strap. This extension strap is attached to the middle of the belt.
- 2. On the extension strap, locate the triangular fastener tab. Lift up to adjust, pulling the buckle at the opposite end until the desired length is achieved. Once lengthened, secure with fastener tab.
- Do not use if the area in question is bruised, swollen or both.
- Do not apply over any open wound.
- Brand name: KT Tape
- Model: Recovery+
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black, Orange, Blue
- Item weight: 0.38 lbs
- UPC: 814179020598
- 01 KT Tape Recovery+ Ice/Heat Wrap System