The G5® ProPower® Handheld Massager provides a very deep penetrating massage using frequencies from 20 to 50 CPS. G5 massage machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking®, not the vibration. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- It has a variable speed from 20 to 50 cps.
- It comes with Directional Stroking®, and not the vibration.
- Reliable, durable and quiet.
- Can be used over toweling or clothing.
- It does not tangle the hair.
- It can be used before or after an activity.
- It has an easy on/off control and a directional applicator.
- Can be used at home too.
Indications of Use
- For anyone who works out, does strenuous work or competes.
- Before an activity: to enhance flexibility, increase range-of-motion, and reduce the risk of muscle spasms, strains or contusions.
- After exertion: to accelerate the healing process and to reduce muscle pain caused by work and stress.
- It's ideal for self-massage at home.
- Brand name: G5
- Model: PP 24 B
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
Product assembled dimensions: 3″ x 12″ x 3″
- Length: 3″
- Width: 12″
- Height: 3″
- Unit weight: 6 lbs
- Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Cord: 10’ Standard 3-Prong Plug
- Output Speed: 20-50 cycles per second
- Motor: 1/40 horsepower, 24 volt DC
- Approvals: UL, TUY, CE, RoH5
- Warranty: 1 year
- 01 G5® ProPower® Handheld Massager
- Products must only be used by Clinicians.