The Globus Premium Fitness Muscle Stimulator helps to prevent and manage injuries, increases power and builds muscle faster. Fitness programs developed by coaches and personal trainers, improve your physical shape through electro-stimulation: balance your strength, develop your resistance, prepare for exercise, recover from exercise, and from muscular fatigue. It's like having a masseuse and a gym in your pocket. Recover your muscles in minutes, not days!
Actions and Benefits
- FDA approved.
- Stimulations (2+2): carry out simultaneously 2 different programs on different body parts.
- Syncro-Stim: adjust simultaneously the intensity on all 4 channels.
- Auto Recall: use a training program without any adjustment of the current intensity.
- Last Session: automatically stored and recall at the push of a button the last 10 Training Sessions.
- Multi-User: share the electro stimulator with other users, while keeping each user's setting and preferences unchanged.
- Personal Trainer: built-in menus guide you to choose the appropriate training session to achieve your own objectives.
- It helps to eliminate daily fatigue and stress.
Indications of Use
- Help prevent and manage injuries.
- Increases power.
- Build muscle faster.
- Correct leg imbalances.
- Aerobic Resistance (Endurance)
- Active Recovery
- Fitness (Basic Training)
Globus Italia Research Center
All Globus Premium Fitness programs have been conceived by Globus's own research center, which includes Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Trainers and Sport-Medicine physicians around the world. The Globus electro-stimulators have been created by an Olympic champion, and are widely used by professional athletes for their characteristics of power, reliability and effectiveness which set them apart.
- Brand name: Globus
- Model: Premium Fitness
- Material: Plastic, ABS
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Grey and Orange
Product dimensions: 6.5" x 3.8" x 1.4"
- Length: 1.4"
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 3.8"
- Item weight: 15.5 oz (444g)
- Channels: 4 Independent Channels (8 electrodes)
- Frequency: 1-120 Hz, adjustable
- Maximum Current: 120 mA on each channel
- Pulse Width: 200-400 microseconds
- Waveform: rectangular, compensated, biphasic, symmetrical.
- Certifications: CE MDD Medical
- Carrying Case
- 4 lead cables for electrode-pad connection
- Battery Charger
- 8 reusable adhesive electrode pads 2"x2"
- 4 reusable adhesive electrode pads 2"x4"
- User Manual