Neurodyn Compact is a 2 channels stimulator with independent controls for current therapies used in: TENS, FES and Russian Current (Burst Modulated Medium Frequency). Discover more here!
Have a complete versatile equipment with
TENS, FES and Russian Currents!
Perfect for Professional Use!
02 Channel Stimulator
Liquid Crystal Display
FES, TENS and Russian Currents
Liquid crystal front display that makes the product’s visualization and its handling easy. It consumes less energy and gives a modern design to the equipment.
It does not cause dependency and does not generate collateral effects, allowing the patient to keep with their regular routine.
Can be adjusted from 1 to 60 minutes promoting convenience to the professional that won’t need to control the total therapy time, because, when the programmed time ends, the equipment ceases the current emission automatically. It also emits a “bip” sound to indicate the end of the therapy.
Programming via Keyboard
It generates digitalized information and offers data reliability.
03 currents and 02 channel stimulator for your attendances!
Neurodyn Compact transcutaneous neuromuscular stimulator is a two channels stimulator with independent controls for current therapies used in: TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), FES (Functional Electrical Stimulation) and Russian Current (Burst Modulated Medium Frequency).
It is an equipment used to apply electrical currents via electrodes in direct contact with the patient for the neuromuscular dysfunction therapy using the three currents previously mentioned. It has two independent intensity adjustment channels. It is possible to choose the T (pulse duration) of 50 µs to 500 µs and the R (Pulse Frequency Repetition) of 0,5 Hz to 250 Hz. This parameters selection (T and R) is made using the touch keyboard with the information shown at a crystal liquid display. The amplitude is 250 mA to all the channels.
Versatile due to the 2 currents in only one equipment, also has preprogrammed protocols that provide agility and convenience to the professional’s clinical routine.
The TENS Current
The biphasic symmetrical quadratic waveform of the TENS Current, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, has a short pulse duration and is capable of strongly stimulate the skin’s nerve fibers. The TENS is a classical current used at the pain treatment via sensorial stimulation and the stimulus is well tolerated by the patient, even during relatively elevated intensities.
This current is indicated for symptomatic relief and chronic pain treatment, increased local blood circulation, symptomatic acute post-traumatic pain and acute post-operative pain.
- - Symptomatic relief of chronic (long term) intractable pain.
- - Symptomatic relief of post-traumatic acute pain and post-surgical acute pain.
The FES Current
The FES Current, Function Electrical Stimulation, uses low-frequency stimulus to produce functional movements or a series of movements lost by injuries and/or nervous system compromise.
This current is indicated for the prevention or treatment of disuse atrophy, increased local blood circulation, muscular re-education, maintenance or increase of the movement’s amplitude and relaxation of the spastic muscles.
- - Stimulation of the leg and ankle muscles of partially paralyzed patients to provide ﬂexion of the foot, thus improving the patient’s gait.
The Russian Current is an alternated current of medium frequency (2,5 kHz) modulated in rectangular bursts used to produce muscular strengthening without any significant discomfort to the patient.
- - Temporary relaxation of muscle spasms.
- - Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy in post-injury type conditions.
- - Increasing of local blood circulation.
- - Muscle re-education.
- - Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
- TENS: conventional, acupuncture, brief and intense.
- TENS VIF: with automatic variation of intensity and frequency.
- TENS B: TENS BURST, modulated in sequels of 2Hz.
- FES S: Synchronized.
- FES R: Reciprocal.
- FES S VIF: Synchronized with automatic variation of intensity and frequency.
- FES R: FES reciprocal with automatic variation of intensity and frequency.
- Russian Current: continuous, synchronized and reciprocal modes.
- - Chronical and acute pain reduction.
- - Functional recovery.
- - Spasticity control.
- - Pre and post operatory.
- - Cervical spine pain.
- - Cervicobraquialgias
- - Lombalgy
- - Sciatical pain
- - Headache, face ache, toothache and temporomandibular dysfunction.
- - Arthritis.
- - Bursitis.
- - Luxation.
- - Sprains.
- - Bruises.
- - Myositis.
- - Tendonitis.
- - Myofascial pain.
- - Muscular relaxation.
- - Cancer pain.
- - Backache.
- - Amputation stump pain and in ghost members.
- - Pain in the spinal cord injuries.
- - Neuromuscular facilitation.
- - Muscular strengthening.
- - To gain or maintain joint range of motion.
- - Do not use this device on patients who have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted deﬁbrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device.
- - Do not use this device on patients whose pain syndromes are undiagnosed.
- - Do not apply stimulation over the patient’s neck.
- - Do not apply stimulation across the patient’s chest.
- - Do not apply stimulation over open wounds or rashes, or over swollen, red, infected, or inﬂamed areas or skin eruptions (e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins).
- - Do not apply stimulation over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
- - Do not apply stimulation in the presence of electronic monitoring equipment (e.g., cardiac monitors, ECG alarms).
- - Do not apply stimulation when the patient is in the bath or shower.
- - Do not apply stimulation while the patient is sleeping.
- - Do not apply stimulation while the patient is driving, operating machinery, or during any activity in which electrical stimulation can put the patient at risk of injury.
- - Consult with the patient’s physician before using this device.
- - Apply stimulation only to normal, intact, clean, healthy skin.
- - Stimulation should not be applied across the head, and electrodes should not be placed on opposite sides of the head.
- - The safety of electrical stimulation during pregnancy has not been established.
- - Do not apply stimulation over the carotid sinus nerves.
- - Do not use it on children, elderly people and people with epilepsy.
- - Do not place the electrodes over the mouth or neck.
- - Using different accessories from the ones indicated and compatible with this device may increase the emissions or in the decrease of the equipment’s immunity.
- - The professional must use gel to apply the currents offered by the equipment. One must always use neutral conductor gel, without air to better the current conduction.
- - In case of obesity, the adipose tissue thickness isolates the motor nerve, that may cause a current‘s sensitivity variation.
- - If there is a peripheral neuropathy, there is no answer to the short duration electrical stimulus.
- - It may irritate the skin.
- - The patient must get used to the stimulation on the skin progressively to know how much is tolerable.
Instructions to Clean Your Equipment
- - Disconnect the system from the power source.
- - Wipe with a clean, lint free cloth moistened with water and mild antibacterial soap.
- - If a more sterile cleaning is needed, use a cloth moistened with an antimicrobial cleaner.
- - The cleaning of the electrodes must be done with water and neutral soap.
- - Dry it with a disposable paper towel.
- - Do not place the system in liquids.
Instructions to Take Care of Your Equipment
Avoid areas subject to vibrations.
Install the equipment on a ﬁrm and level surface, in open air.
Do not block ventilation.
Avoid humid, hot and dusty environments.
Make sure the area around the network cable is free.
Do not insert objects into device holes.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The equipment has TENS, FES and Russian Currents.
The equipment comes with all the necessary accessories for the use of all the currents available in the Neurodyn Compact.
The control button “MS/ PROG” has two functions: manual stimulation and programs. When “MS” (manual stimulation) is selected, this button will work as a manual switch, being very helpful for the operator. When this switch is activated, the equipment runs the ramps “rise”, “on”, “decay” and “interrupt”, the last one meaning that it will be off for as long as the operator needs. If the equipment is working in the “PROG” key, the “MS” field must be indicating “off”. Therefore, the manual stimulation will be turned off and the key will work as “programs”. Using the “PROG” key, the person can select protocols treatments, that is, defined programs that are memorized inside the equipment.
- Brand name: Ibramed
- Model: Neurodyn Compact
- CPT Code: 97014
- Material: Metal and Polypropylene
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White and Blue
- Length: 10.83” in (27.5 cm)
- Width: 6.89” in (17.5 cm)
- Height: 4.53” in (11.5 cm)
- Item weight (equipment only): 2.43 lb (1,105 kg)
- Item weight with accessories: 3.71 lb (1,685 kg)
- Power type: Electric
- Input: 100 / 240V~ 50/60 Hz]
- Input Power: 85 VA
- Output channels: 01 output channel for 2 channels independent in amplitude
- Fuses: 5A 250V~ (20AG) Fast Action
- Electrical Class: Class II
- Electrotherapy: Type BF
- Temperature Range during transport and storage: Between 59 and 104°F.
- Environment operating temperature range: 5 - 45 °C / 41- 113 °F.
- Regulatory Compliance:
- - IEC 60601-1
- - IEC 60601-1-2
- - IEC 60601-1-4
- - IEC 60601-2-10
- Warranty: 18 months
- 01 Neurodyn Portable
- 01 Cable PP 2 x 0,75 with 1,50mt Black Plug 180° NEMA 2P with Plug 180° FDA
- 01 Cable 38 Electrostimulation Kit (Black/ Orange 2 ways each - injected)
- 01 Electrode - Valu Trode - Model VL4545 (four/electrode/pkg)
- 01 Digital Operations Manual Neurodyn CP FDA
- 01 Protection fuse 20AG 2ª
- 01 Protection Fuse Chart
- 01 Bag Sapphire Line
- - Electrode - Biocompatibility (ISO 10993): Ibramed declares that the electrodes supplied with the equipment do not cause allergic reactions. These electrodes must only be put in contact with the integral surface of the skin, respecting the time limit of the duration of this contact of up to 24 hours.
- - For safe use of the equipment, it is recommended to have it inspected and undergo preventive maintenance at IBRAMED or an authorized technical center every 12 months.
- - Read the manual before using the equipment.
Excellent product, with great configuration
The equipment is great and has easy applicability