The Merrithew Split-Pedal Stability Chair is a multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. It helps the exerciser achieve upper and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. The two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit. Compact and easy to move, it's perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space. Get to know more here!
- All Merrithew's large equipment typically has a production lead time of 2-3 weeks.
- Custom upholstery colors are available for an additional $120. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions and Benefits
- Multi-functional machine.
- It helps re-balance muscles while providing a full-body workout.
- It facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage.
- Easy to move.
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase the intensity and overall balance.
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit.
- The only Stability Chair™ built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability.
- Spring tension adjusts easily with a unique hook-on system for quick interchange.
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort.
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment.
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals.
- The handles are fully adjustable and attach/detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips (not included in all options. Choose yours before buying).
- Available in two options: with or without handles (Choose yours before buying).
Indications of Use
- For Pilates.
- Ideal for rehabilitation.
- Ideal for those who need to stay in a seated or upright position.
- To train most muscle groups.
- To achieve upper and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control.
- It's perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space.
Essential and Intermediate Stability Chair DVD (included)
It will help rebalance muscles and provide a full-body routine. This Essential and Intermediate-level workout will help to improve strength, endurance, balance and enhance coordination.
- 22 Essential and 25 Intermediate exercises.
- Workout Time: 45 and 37 minutes.
- DVD Length: 216 minutes.
Mechanical Safety Check
- Daily: Clean upholstery after each use, using warm water with mild soap and clear water rinses for day-to-day cleaning. Wipe down metal surfaces as needed with a damp cloth (water only).
- Weekly: Inspect all springs for wear and damage and replace them immediately as needed.
- - Ensure eyehooks are securely fastened.
- - Ensure all nuts, bolts and screws are securely fastened.
- - Check wear on star knobs and replaced them as needed.
- Every Two Years: Replace all springs
- Stop exercising if you experience chest pain, feel faint, have difficulty breathing, or experience musculoskeletal discomfort.
- Do not use if equipment appears worn, broken or damaged.
- Do not attempt to repair equipment yourself without consulting Merrithew.
- Do not allow children to use or be around equipment without adult supervision.
- Brand name: Merrithew
- Model: ST-01017; ST-01018
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Artichoke; Bronze; Black; Dark Cherry; Imperial Blue; Royal Blue; Yew Green; Concord Purple; Gunmetal Gray; Chestnut Brown
- Width: 21.6 in (54.9 cm)
- Depth: 15 in (38.1 cm)
- Width: 21.6 in (54.9 cm)
- Length: 31.5 in (80 cm)
- Height: 24.25 in (61.5 cm)
- Item weight: 70 lbs (31.8 kg)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kgs
- Limited lifetime warranty: Frame and related welding
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 2 years: All other components
- 01 Merrithew Split-Pedal Stability Chair
- Essential and Intermediate Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed. DVD
- Owner's manual
- Merrithew's wooden products, including this product, are fashioned with rich and durable wood, showcasing its natural beauty. This may include color variations and knots, which add a unique, one-of-a-kind personality and character to your equipment.
- The Stability Chair should only be used by only one person at a time, not weighing over 350 lbs / 159 kgs.