The Globus Genesy 1100 Muscle Stimulator is a professional hand-held electro stimulator for Rehabilitation (NMES), Pain Alleviation (TENS) and Medical Therapies based on Interferential, Russian and Microcurrent. The stimulator is FDA certified and has 250 programmable protocols (25 for each user).
Actions and Benefits
- Constant Current Generator.
- Backlight Display.
- FDA certified: can be sold only to authorized practitioners or with medical prescription.
- 120 mA at 2000 Ohm.
- Run-time adjustment: stimulation parameters can be tailored to the patient during treatment.
- 10 users: up to 10 professionals or patients can share Genesy 1100, each keeping track of her/his favorite stimulation protocols.
- Patient Lock: the professional can lock the device for home use, to ensure only selected protocols are available to the patient.
- 250 Programmable protocols: 25 for each user (total of 250); custom labels for each program; multi-step therapy treatments.
- 2+2 function: carry out 2 different electro-stimulations on two different body parts; 2 channels each.
- Protocol Library: professional users can load their own protocol selection in the device. Each treatment can have a personalized label. The programming can be done via PC, or directly on the device. Protocols can be organized into separate folders.
Custom protocols: More than 1000 different current combinations can be obtained through a step-by-step guided procedure
- 384 NMES Rehabilitation,
- 194 TENS (symmetrical, asymmetrical, monophasic, burst),
- 396 Interferential,
- 45 Russian,
- 30 Microcurrent.
- Favorites: bookmarks for easy retrieval of a personal library. Genesy 1100 allows each one of the 10 users to bookmark up to 30 of the custom protocol settings for personalized use. Alternatively, it can be used by the distributor to set up the device with ready-made libraries for the targeted market segment.
- Last Treatments: Genesy 1100 automatically memorizes the last 10 electro-stimulation treatments, which can be recalled with two keystrokes.
- Auto-recall: it recalls the current intensity and setting of the last 10 treatments, for each one of the 10 users.
- Syncro-Stim: the current intensity can be increased on all 4 channels simultaneously with a single button.
- Power supply: AC adapter/charger and rechargeable battery.
Indications of Use
- Pain Alleviation
- Medical Therapies
- Premodulated Interferential
- Russian current
- Brand name: Globus
- Model: Genesy 1100
- Material: Plastic, ABS
- Quantity: 01
Product dimensions: 6.5" x 3.8" x 1.4"
- Length: 1.4"
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 3.8"
- Item weight: 15.5 oz (444g)
- Channels: 4 Independent Channels (8 electrodes)
- Frequency: 1-120 Hz, adjustable
- Maximum Current: 120 mA on each channel
- Pulse Width: 200-400 microseconds
- Waveform: rectangular, compensated, biphasic, symmetrical.
- Certifications: CE MDD Medical
- 1 Carrying Case
- 4 lead cables for electrode-pad connection
- 1 Battery Charger
- 8 reusable adhesive electrode pads 2"x2"
- 4 reusable adhesive electrode pads 2"x4"
- 1 User Manual