The Globus Soccer Pro Muscle Stimulator is the only electro stimulator created specific programs in order to improve the physical performance of the soccer players.
The Best in
Globus Soccer Pro
For team players
or clients of physical
The Globus Soccer Pro Muscle Stimulator is the only electro stimulator (EMS) created with specific programs in order to improve the physical performance of the soccer players. Because of that, players and trainers engaged in the most important championships of the world have chosen it as the training companion they do not want to go without. It's perfect for those who live soccer!
Actions and Benefits
It is a real revolution in medical and physical therapy fields as it permits to stimulate the muscles involved sequentially. This way, the natural movement is repeated thanks to the activation in differentiated times of the muscular groups involved.
It enables the muscular contraction through an external control managed by an operator. This way, it is possible to link the stimulation to the voluntary contraction to obtain greater recruitment of the muscular fibers and an important coordinating effect.
The equipment has a special program list to stimulate, in an effective and specific manner, the muscular areas used in the more common sports activities.
It identifies different users and differentiates between their “Last 10”, “Preferred Programs” and “AutoStim” sessions. Perfect for team players or clients of physical therapy centers.
It lets you set the stimulation intensity on the four channels at the same time with only one button. Very useful for advanced users because it lets the stimulation start in a very short time.
The device allows the user to create new programs and save them in a special memory.
This function permits to change pulse length, frequency and amplitude during the treatment.
It permits to execute a previously-executed program automatically, without having to change its intensity. It makes treatment management very easy.
This function permits to store the most-used programs in a dedicated memory slot to recall them faster.
After switching the appliance on, select “Last 10 Sessions”, it refers to a specific user in every device equipped with memory feature.
This function indicates the total time of use of the appliance in terms of stimulation.
This function permits the user to block the appliance so that only the saved programs can be executed.
The programs are divided into four major areas corresponding to the main fields of intervention of the physical training in soccer.
"Physical Training" Area
18 programs aimed to improve the muscular structure of the soccer player and make it functional to the type of physical effort required in different game situations. The main objectives are:
- * increase of the muscular force;
- * increase of the explosive force to improve the sprint, the speed in changing directions and the height of the jump;
- * improvement of the endurance and ability to maintain great levels of performance during all the game;
- * improvement of the balance between agonist and antagonist muscles;
- * improvement of the responsiveness and explosiveness of the goalkeeper.
5 programs aimed to drastically reduce the number of injuries and the main musculoskeletal ailments. In particular, these programs aim to:
- * strengthen the ankle and the knee in order to prevent sprains;
- * reduce the number of injuries due to lesions and/or muscular cramps;
- * strengthen the abdominal muscles to prevent lumbago.
"Pain injuries" Area
5 programs to treat the traumas and the recurring ailments in the soccer players, such as:
- * contusions and muscle contractures;
- * articular and tendinous inflammations.
6 specific programs aimed to:
- * speed up the processes of removal of fatigue and lactic acid accumulated after the training and races;
- * release and relax the tensed and sore musculature.
- Brand name: Globus
- Model: Soccer Pro
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black and Red
- Product dimensions: 100 x 160 x 35 mm
- Item weight: 454 g
- Channels: 4 independent
- Display: visible area size 2,6"
- Currents: EMS
- Frequency: 0,3 – 150 Hz
- Power: 120 mA per channel
- Impulse amplitude: 40 – 450 µs
- Waveform: Square, biphasic symmetrical compensated
- Power supply: rechargeable battery
- Device's Class: IIA
- In compliance with the directive 93/42/CEE-2007/47/CEE
- 01 Bag
- 01 Stimulator SOCCER PRO
- 04 Cables for electrodes connection
- 02 Cables for microcurrents
- 04 Self-adhesive square electrodes
- 04 Self-adhesive rectangular electrodes
- 01 Charger
- 01 Operating manual
- - This product, as well as parts of it, may change (including colors) without notice from the manufacturer.
- - Images are for illustration purposes only.