The Tenlax TENS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Replacement Gel Pads are self-adhesive gel pads used with the Tenlax TENS Stimulator Device.
Actions and Benefits
- This gel pad set can be reused up to 50 times.
- Size: approx. 4-1/2”x 2-3/4”W each.
- Self-adhesive gel pads.
Indications of Use
- As a replacement gel pad for the Tenlax TENS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Device.
About the Tenlax TENS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Device
The Tenlax TENS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Device uses the TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) that has been clinically proven to be safe and effective in pain relief. It provides quick temporary relieve of arthritic, joints, muscles and back pain, through electronic nerve stimulation. It's is wireless and charged with USB. Compact and lightweight, it is discreet underclothing.
Tenlax TENS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Device Contraindications
- This product provides quick temporary pain relief. It should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
- You should know the nature of your pain before using Tenlax. Do not solely rely on the treatment of Tenlax for pain.
- Tenlax is not intended to treat headaches.
- This pain relief system should not be used:
- To treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- If you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back.
- During menstruation or during pregnancy.
- If you have a suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- If you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- If you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- If areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- If you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Brand name: Tenlax
- Model: 1212
- Material: Gel
- Quantity: 02 pads
- Item color: Blue
- Product dimensions: Approx. 4-1/2”x 2-3/4”W each
- Item weight: 0.03 lb
- UPC: 852310007121
- 01 Tenlax TENS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Replacement Gel Pads (2 Pads)