The Tenlax TENS Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Device uses the TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) that has been clinically proven to be safe and effective in pain relief. It provides quick temporary relieve of arthritic, joints, muscles and back pain, through electronic nerve stimulation.
Actions and Benefits
- - USB charger.
- - Wireless.
- - Compact and lightweight.
- - Discreet underclothing.
- - Rechargeable gel electrode pads can be reused up to 50 times.
- - 15 levels of adjustable intensity.
- - 4 therapeutic modes + 1 pre-set combination program.
- - Provides quick temporary relieve of arthritic, joints, muscles and back pain, through electronic nerve stimulation.
- - The person can choose from 5 programmed therapeutic modes, including Scraping, Massage, Tapping, Acupuncture and Combo.
- - The session lasts 20 minutes at a time and automatically shuts down after use.
Indications of Use
- - For pain relief.
- - Muscle re-education.
- - Can be used at home.
- - This product provides quick temporary pain relief. It should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
- - You should know the nature of your pain before using Tenlax. Do not solely rely on the treatment of Tenlax for pain.
- - Tenlax is not intended to treat headaches.
- - This pain relief system should not be used:
- - To treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- - If you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back.
- - During menstruation or during pregnancy.
- - If you have a suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- - If you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- - If you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- - If areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- - If you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)What is NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulator?
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) or electromyostimulation, is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses.What does electrical muscle stimulation do?
- Electrical muscle stimulation often called "e-stim" or "TENS", is a type of treatment often used in physical therapy or other rehabilitation settings. The two primary uses for this treatment are pain relief and muscle re-education. In most settings, there is a machine that provides an electrical current.
- - If you have had medical or physical treatment for your muscle pain, consult with your treatment provider before using this device.
- - Consult with your physician before using this device, because the device may cause lethal rhythm disturbances to the heart in susceptible individuals.
- - If you are under the care of a physician, consult with your physician before using this device.
- - Keep this device out of the reach of children.
- - The results of this neuromuscular stimulator vary from person to person. It may not be an effective treatment for all users.
- - Long-term effects of this device are not known.
- - Gel electrode pads replacement sold separately.
- - Brand name: Tenlax™
- - Model: 1206
- - Quantity: 01
- - Item color: White
- - Product dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.43 in
- - Length: 4.6 in
- - Width: 2.8 in
- - Height: 0.43 in
- - Item weight: 0,04 oz
- - Power type: CC 3,7V rechargeable battery
- - Output voltage: 55v
- - Frequency: 0-200 Hz
- - Treatment time: 20 min
- - UPC: 852310007114
- - Warranty:24 months
- - Control Unit
- - One pair of electrode gel pads
- - USB cable charger
- - Plastic carrying case
- - Instruction Manual