The 3B Scientific Single Person Platform Mounted Parallel Bars with Adjustable Height creates a safe and sturdy space for gait training and strength building therapeutic activity. It's durable and very simple to use. The bar has an easy-to-use ball lock pin system that gently clicks into place to adjust the height. Get yours here!
Actions and Benefits
- Height adjusts from 31" to 41".
- Handrail size 1-1/2".
- One person can change these bars faster than any other manually adjusted bar.
- It has an easy-to-use ball lock pin system that gently clicks into place.
- A practical alternative to motorized bars.
- Every height adjustment necessary can be made from a single location.
- Durable, safe and very simple to use with height and width permanently stamped on the frame.
- Single plunger/lock.
- The height adjustability and the tapered platform features allow the bars to be wheelchair-accessible.
- Tapered platform: this inclusive design feature makes these bars instantly accessible to wheelchair-using patients.
Indications of Use
- For physical therapy.
- Gait training.
- Motor coordination exercises.
- Proprioception and balance training.
- Brand name: Bailey
- Model: W50843
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Grey
- Length: 10’ long
- Width between handrails: 22.5"
- Adjustable Height: 31" to 41"
- Platform size: 12' x 47.5"
- Handrail size: 1-1/2"
- 01 3B Scientific Single Person Platform Mounted Parallel Bars with Adjustable Height