The Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel - 5 liter Refillable Dispenser is a water-based that is non-staining, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required, assuring an excellent ultrasound transmission at all times.
Actions and Benefits
- Non-staining, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating.
- Will not stain clothing or damage equipment.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications.
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times.
- No salt, no formaldehyde.
- Refillable dispenser
Indications of Use
- For all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
For external use only and should not be used in:
- Any invasive procedures in which a device is passed through the tissue, e.g. needle aspiration, needle localization, tissue biopsy, or other surgical procedures.
- Any procedure on or near the broken skin, such as a fresh surgical site or an open wound.
- Patients with an immunodeficiency or on immunosuppressive therapy.
- Any neonates or critically ill pediatric patients.
- Mucous membranes.
- Critically ill patients or patients in contact, airborne or droplet-transmission-based precautions.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Discard product if the package is damaged or evidence of contamination is present.
- Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to parabens.
- Apply it to transducer's surface, and not directly on to the patient.
- Brand name: Aquasonic®
- Model: 50-5812-1; 50-5812-4
- Material: Gel
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White
- Each: 8" x 7.5" x 7.5"
- Case of 04: 8" x 7.5" x 7.5"
- Each: 13 lbs
- Case of 04: 52 lbs
- Each: 714905058102
- Case of 04: 714905081261
- Warranty:12 months
- Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel - 5 liter Refillable Dispenser