The Baseline® Large Joint Arthrodial Protractor Goniometer has two 180° opposing scales and measures the range-of-motion for all major articulations, cervical rotation, lateral flexion of the head and anterior-posterior cervical flexion. Bubble® level assures measurement is made on horizontal plane.
Actions and Benefits
- The measurement is made on horizontal plane.
- It has two 180° opposing scales in 5° increments.
- Large joint protractor.
- Bubble level reduces user error.
- Documents progress or change as the patient is being treated.
Indications of Use
- To measure the range-of-motion for all major articulations, cervical rotation, lateral flexion of the head and anterior-posterior cervical flexion.
- Used to establish a baseline for the initial evaluation of a patient.
- Effective diagnostic tool for clinical and hospital environments.
- Used by physical therapists, chiropractors, and other medical professionals.
Calculating ROM with the product
- Large Joint Goniometer is used to measure joint limitation in both active and passive movement.
- Place the focus of the goniometer at the pivot point of the joint to be measured.
- Have the patient flex, extend, abduct, or rotate, and read the degree measurement as you would read a protractor.
- Calculate the range of motion by noting the change in degrees from the starting position to the flexed position.
- Brand name: Baseline®
- Model: 12-1076
- Material: Plastic
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Clear
- Product dimensions: 11.75" x 0.25" x 18"
- Item weight: 2 lbs
- UPC: 714905015020
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 Baseline® Large Joint Arthrodial Protractor Goniometer - Two 180º Opposing Scales