The Baseline® Scale - Body Fat Scale is made with tempered glass scale measures weight, body fat, and water percentage. It has an 8-person memory and requires a 1 x 3V battery (included). This scale is equipped with both adult and child modes, so athletes of all ages and skill levels will be able to keep track of their progress. The digital scale is very accurate and reliable. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- It measures weight, body fat and water percentage.
- 8-person memory.
- It is made with tempered glass scale platform.
- Weight capacity of 330 lbs (150 kg).
- Adult and child modes.
- It provides the readings in 0.2 lbs divisions.
- It's portable enough to be easily transported and small enough to be properly stored away.
- You can set scaler to the weight unit (lb or kg) you prefer.
- Measurements range from:
- 4% - 45% body fat;
- 37.8% - 66% body water;
- Resolution is 0.2 lb/0.1% BF/water resolution.
- Requires 1 x 3V battery (included).
- Low battery and overload indication.
- Compare the current result to the last record.
Indications of Use
- For people of all ages and skill levels.
- Can be used anywhere from home bathrooms or gym's locker rooms to clinics.
- Do not use if:
- You are pregnant.
- You exhibit signs of edema.
- You have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device.
- You are wearing an electrocardiograph or other portable electronic medical device.
- You receive dialysis treatment.
- Keep away from the strong electromagnetic field when using the scale.
- Brand name: Baseline®
- Model: 12-1190
- Quantity: 01
Product dimensions: 12 ½"L x 12 ¼"W x 2"H.
- Length: 12 ½"
- Width: 12 ¼"
- Height: 2"
- LCD Dimensions: 3.62 x 2” (92 x 51mm)
- Item weight: 4 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs (150 Kg)
- UPC: 714905000460
- 01 Baseline® Scale - Body Fat Scale
- Always weigh/use the scale on a hard and flat surface.
- Do not use on carpet or mat.
- When you are measuring, please keep still.
- The surface could be slippery if you weigh on a wet surface.
- If the weighing platform surface is glazed, never step on the edge of the scale.
- Always keep your balance during your weighing.