The CanDo® Antimicrobial Theraputty® hand exercise material is the standard in resistive hand exercise material. Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from xx-soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for developing a stronger grip.
Actions and Benefits
- Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic containers.
- Facilitates hand exercises, enhancing grip strength for users.
- Squeeze, pinch, stretch or twist CanDo® TheraPutty® to strengthen hand muscles, improve fine motor skills, and decrease stress.
- Helps to mobilize and strengthen fingers and hands.
- Non-toxic, non-greasy, and antimicrobial, hygienic even after multiple uses.
- Tactile and fun to mold into different shapes and sizes.
- Anti-microbial additive resists the growth of odor-causing microbes.
Indications of Use
- For individual patients to use at home, in the office or while traveling.
- The largest containers can be used at hospital or clinics.
- Can be used in physiotherapy and ergotherapy, for example, for the rehabilitation of finger and hand injuries, and to maintain mobility in the finger joints.
- Ideal for neurologically involved, post-surgical, or arthritic children and adults.
Colors and Consistency
- Yellow: X-Soft
- Red: Soft
- Green: Medium
- Blue: Firm
- Black: X-Firm
TheraPutty Stain Removal Suggestions
Remove From Hair:
- Use baby oil, a generous amount of hair conditioner with warm water or smooth peanut butter.
- Massage around the scalp and area containing the TheraPutty and then gently comb it through.
- After TheraPutty is removed, wash hair with shampoo.
Remove From Fabric And Carpeting:
- Scrape off excess TheraPutty with a dull knife or metal spoon.
- Spray with WD-40 and let stand a few minutes.
- Respray with WD-40 and wipe off the stain with cotton balls.
- Wipe remaining residue with damp sponge or cloth moistened with liquid dish soap.
Know More About this Product
- Brand name: CanDo® Theraputty®
- Model: 10-2622; 10-2623; 10-2630; 10-2631; 10-2632; 10-2633; 10-2634; 10-2635; 10-2641; 10-2642; 10-2643; 10-2644; 10-2653
- Material: Gluten, latex and casein free.
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Tan; Yellow; Red; Green; Blue or Black
- 4 oz: 4.5" x 1.5" x 4.5"
- 6 oz: 4.5" x 1.5" x 4.5"
- 1 lb: 4.5" x 2.75" x 4.5"
- 5 lb: 7" x 6.5" x 7"
- Item weight: 4 oz; 6 oz; 1 lb or 5 lb
- 4 oz - Red - Soft: 714905033307
- 4 oz - Green - Medium: 714905033314
- 6 oz - Tan - XX-Soft: 714905033345
- 6 oz - Yellow - X-soft:714905033352
- 6 oz - Red - Soft: 714905033369
- 6 oz - Green - Medium: 714905057679
- 6 oz - Blue - Firm: 714905033383
- 6 oz - Black - X-firm: 714905033390
- 1 lb - Yellow - X-soft: 714905033413
- 1 lb - Red - Soft: 714905033420
- 1 lb - Green - Medium: 714905033437
- 1 lb - Blue - Firm: 714905033444
- 5 lb - Green - Medium: 714905057686
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 CanDo® Antimicrobial Theraputty® Exercise Material