The CanDo® Digi-Flex® hand exerciser develops isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination as it builds hand and forearm strength. Stronger fingers cannot compensate for weaker ones. Progressive color-coded resistance gives patient positive feedback.
Actions and Benefits
- It develops isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination as it builds hand and forearm strength.
- Comes with illustrated manual.
- Progressive color-coded resistance: yellow, red, green, blue and black.
- Provides positive patient feedback.
- Comfortable grip.
Indications of Use
- Use each button independently to exercise fingers or compress the entire unit for complete hand and forearm strengthening.
- For finger strength, flexibility and coordination.
- Aids in the rehabilitation of carpal tunnel, arthritis, and effects of stroke.
- Assists with fractures, tendon injury, nerve lacerations, and tennis elbow.
Colors and resistance
- Yellow: 1.5 lbs (0,7 Kg)
- Red: 3 lbs (1.4 Kg)
- Green: 5 lbs (2.3 Kg)
- Blue: 7 lbs (3,2 Kg)
- Black: 9 lbs (4,1 Kg)
- Brand name: CanDo
- Model: 10-0745
- Material: Plastic
- Quantity: 05 (one color each)
- Item color: yellow, red, green, blue and black.
- Product dimensions: 0.75" x 2.75" x 3.5"
- Item weight: 2.0 lbs
- UPC: 714905008589
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 CanDo® Digi-Flex® Hand Exerciser - Set of 5 (yellow through black) - Rack not included