The CanDo® Theraputty® 6 oz hand exercise material is the standard in resistive hand exercise material. Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from xx-soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for developing a stronger grip.
Actions and Benefits
- Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic containers (6 ounces).
- Facilitates hand exercises, enhancing grip strength for users.
- Squeeze, pinch, stretch or twist CanDo® TheraPutty® to strengthen hand muscles, improve fine motor skills, and decrease stress.
- Helps to mobilize and strengthen fingers and hands.
- Non-toxic, non-greasy, and antimicrobial, hygienic even after multiple uses.
- Tactile and fun to mold into different shapes and sizes.
Indications of Use
- For individual patients to use at home, in the office or while traveling.
- Can be used in physiotherapy and ergotherapy, for example, for the rehabilitation of finger and hand injuries, and to maintain mobility in the finger joints.
- Ideal for neurologically involved, post-surgical, or arthritic children and adults.
Know More About this Product
- Brand name: CanDo®
- Model: 10-0910; 10-0911; 10-0912; 10-0913; 10-1469
- Material: Gluten, latex and casein free.
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Yellow; Red; Green; Blue or Black
Product dimensions: 4.5" x 1.5" x 4.5"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 1.5"
- Item weight: 1 lbs
- Yellow: 714905007612
- Red: 714905007629
- Green: 714905007636
- Blue: 714905007643
- Black: 714905007971
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 CanDo® Theraputty® Standard Exercise Material - 6 oz