The Chattanooga Intelect® Transport - Stim and Ultrasound System comes with a 5 cm Transducer. It features fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz ultrasound frequencies and two channels of electrical stimulation output. The electrotherapy and ultrasound work seamlessly to heat and stimulate muscles for more rapid healing and better patient outcome. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- 1 and 3.3 MHz ultrasound frequencies.
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output.
- 10 user-defined memory positions for User Protocols.
- Four standard waveforms on board: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, and Russian.
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%).
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel.
- Ergonomically designed Sound Head Applicators available in a variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm², and 10 cm²). All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable with Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers (not included).
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart (sold separately) or mobile use.
- 110V or battery powered (battery pack sold separately) option.
Indications of Use
- Pain relief, muscle spasms and joint contractures.
- Relief of sub-chronic and chronic pain and joint contractures.
- Muscular strengthening.
- Physical Therapy area.
- Rehabilitation area.
- Aesthetic (Russian current).
- Local blood circulation increase.
- Help prevent and manage injuries.
- Do not use it for symptomatic local pain relief unless etiology is established or unless a pain syndrome has been diagnosed.
- Do not use it when cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area.
- Do not use it when open wounds are present in the treatment area.
- Do not use it on patients suspected of carrying serious infectious disease and or disease where it is advisable, for general medical purposes, to suppress heat or fevers.
- Do not use it over or near bone growth centers until bone growth is complete.
- Do not use it over the thoracic area if the patient is using a cardiac pacemaker.
- Do not use it over a healing fracture.
- Do not use it over or applied to the eye.
- Do not use it over a pregnant uterus.
- Do not use it on ischemic tissues in individuals with a vascular disease where the blood supply would be unable to follow the increase in metabolic demand and tissue necrosis might result.
- Do not use on pregnant women.
- Do not use on patients who have cardiac pacemakers.
- Do not use over the eyes.
- Do not use over the heart.
- Do not use over lesions.
- Patients with implanted electronic devices should not be subjected to stimulation.
- Do not use over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas.
- Do not apply it through the head.
- Brand name: Chattanooga
- Model: 00-2738K; 00-2738KC; 00-2738KB
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White and Grey
- Unit only: 13" x 7" x 12"
- With mobile cart: 42" x 22" x 22"
- With bag and battery pack: 13" x 12" x 12"
- Unit only: 16 lbs
- With mobile cart: 42 lbs
- With bag and battery pack: 20 lbs
- Power type: 110V or battery-powered (battery pack sold separately)
- Input: 120 - 240 V ~, 50/60 Hz 75 VA
- Pulsed or continuous
- Pulse frequency: 100 Hz
- Maximum treatment time: 30 minutes
- Unit only: 714905114099
- With mobile cart: 714905114105
- With bag and battery pack: 714905114112
- Electrical Class: Class I
- Electrical Type: Type B
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5
- 01 Chattanooga Intelect® Transport - Stim and Ultrasound System
- 5 cm2 applicator-27383
- Ultrasound transmission Gel 9 oz bottle-4248
- Power Supply Cord (US)-27325
- Mobile Cart
- Carry bag and battery pack
- Important: choose your model before buying. The optional items may or may not come with the main unit according to the option chosen.
- This device must be purchased by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner.
- Read the manual before using this equipment.