The Col-PaC® re-usable cold pack offers an effective method of applying cold therapy to a localized area. It remains flexible and soft even after being frozen, maintaining its temperature level for up to thirty minutes. Relieve your pain with this cold pack!
Actions and Benefits
- Packs remain pliable and soft even below freezing.
- Pack maintains its therapeutic temperature level for up to thirty minutes.
- Polyurethane exterior, which is more supple and maintains its flexibility at a lower temperature than the vinyl packs.
- Helps alleviate pain due to inflammation and swelling.
- Place pack in a chilling unit or freezer.
- Chilled pack should be applied to treatment area using either a towel or a Relief Pak® cover.
Indications of Use
- To be used by physical therapists, occupational therapists, hand therapists, athletic trainers, and other rehabilitation professionals.
- To be used after a session or injury to reduce swelling and relieve pain without medication.
- Also great to be used at home, you just need to keep it in the freezer and it will be ready to use when you need it.
- Brand name: Shophysio
- Model: 00-1552
- Material: Polyurethane exterior
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Product dimensions:
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 13.5 inches
- Item weight: 4 lbs
- Warranty: 12 months
- 01 ColPaC® Black Urethane Flexible Reusable Cold Pack - Standard - 10" x 13.5"