Dermotonus Slim is a device which allows treatments in the Health, Medical and Cosmetic areas. It is used in the mechanical massage and vacuum therapy and the mode of microdermabrasion.
Great for Health, Medical
and Cosmetic areas!
Perfect for Professional Use!
Low Operational Cost
Diamond Peeling (not included)
Painless and non-invasive treatment
This technique can be done any time of the year. After the treatment it is possible to go back to the patient’s routine.
Low operational cost and low risk.
It maximizes dermocosmetics treatments.
The equipment can be used by professionals and also in home care treatments.
Secure, practical and easy to apply.
It has a differentiated design.
low operational cost in only 1 equipment!
The Dermotonus Slim is a device which allows treatments in the Health, Medical and Cosmetic areas, and which does not present systemic side-effects or causes dependency. Dermotonus Slim is a high technology, micro-controlled multifunctional equipment, used in the techniques of mechanical massage – vacuum therapy, endermotherapy and endermology - and vacuum therapy and the mode of microdermabrasion (non-chemical peel): Diamond Peeling. This last one can only be done with the optional accessory Diamond Pen Kit (not included).
The Diamond Peeling is indicated for Photorejuvenation, expression lines reduction (fine and medium lines), hyperkeratoses’ treatment, stretch marks treatment, pigment disorders like melasma, hyperchromias and blemishes, enlarged pores and scars and microcomedions.
Its vacuum is adjustable and indicated through the vacuum gauge from 0 to -550mmHg (negative pressure). The operation mode can be continuous or pulsed, with repetition from 10 to 50 pulses per minute and OFF pulse duration of 1 second. When the time ends, a sound is emitted and the vacuum stops. All the functions are programmable by touch keyboard and indicated at the liquid crystal display. The equipment is monophasic, so, the 127/220 Volt switching is automatic.
A technique created from experiments using simultaneously the pressure therapy by negative pressure associated with rollers which use positive pressure destined to massotherapy by “palper roller” (palpate and roll). It promotes circulatory increments: venous as well as lymphatic and conjunctive mobilization tissue by making a deep massage on the skin, superﬁcial fascia and subcutaneous tissue.
Many maneuvers and techniques are possible with this equipment, such as, mechanical massage with rollers, mechanical drainage with roller, mechanical massage with spheres, intermittent massage (discontractive), conjunctive tissue mobilization, reﬂex massage, esthetic massage among others.
The negative pressure (vacuum) of Dermothonus Slim is adjustable and indicated through a vacuum gauge from 0 to -550 mmHg with a choice of either continuous mode operation or pulsed mode (pulse repetition from 10 to 50 pulses per minute, with off pulse duration of 1 second).
The negative pressure intensity applied varies according to the patient’s tolerance, generally around -250 to -350 mmHg and the choice of the mode, either continuous or pulsed and if pulsed it is related to the applied technique.
Suggested mode of application (Vacuum Mode)
- - Mechanical massage with rollers: continuous mode.
- - Mechanical drainage with rollers: continuous mode.
- - Mechanical massage with spheres: continuous mode.
- - Intermittent Massage (discontractive): pulsed mode, pulse interval according to the purpose.
- - Conjunctive tissue mobilization with glass cupping: continuous mode or pulsed mode.
- - Reflex massage: continuous mode.
Microdermabrasion- Diamond Peeling
The Diamond Peeling can only be done with the optional accessory Diamond Pen Kit (not included). This technique carries out an exfoliation, a sanding of the skin resulting in a clearer, fresher and more youthful skin. The Diamond Peeling is performed with a probe pen in which a sandpaper is attached. The probe is connected to a vacuum device that sucks the skin and presses it against the diamond sandpaper, making the exfoliation more uniform and effective.
Microdermabrasion Application Suggestion
Level of depth:
- 1. Superficial: only reaches the epidermis, occasioning an erythema.
- 2. Intermediate: reaches the epidermis and part of the dermis, occasioning a hyperemia and a swelling.
- 3. Profound: reaches all the skin levels, occasioning a bleeding among others.
Beauticians and physiotherapists can only apply a level 1 depth because deeper applications require the use of medicines with anesthetic purposes.
- Hypervascularity effects: mobilizes the blood in the cutaneous capillaries, improves the trophicity and favors the cellular nutrition.
- Tissue toning effect: it stimulates the elastin fibers that, together with tissue desconsection, giving the skin a natural look.
- Defibrousness effect: as the trophicity gets better, the restructuring of the connective tissue happens thanks to the input of the nutrients and the enzymes and the elimination of toxic waste.
- Tissue and lymphatic dermotonia effect: improvement of the trophicity allied to the tissue flexibilization that causes a better slide of the tissues, allowing the interstitial liquids – blood and lymph - to eliminate the toxins with a better input of nutrients.
- Reflex effect: relieves the reflexive dermalgias in just a few seconds, it provokes a quick analgesic effect trough the mechanism of pain control.
- General effect: muscular relaxation, relaxation, neurochemical rebalancing.
In general, the microdermabrasion activates the micro circulation, stimulates the collagen and elastin production, increase the cellular regeneration and refines the epithelial layer, improving the skin appearance.
It is widely used in facial and body applications, such as wrinkles, burnt and acne sequels, pre-laser treatment, superficial scars, complement of esthetical surgeries, etc.
- - Cellulite treatment.
- - Localized fat treatment.
- - Increase of local blood flow.
- - Increase of the oxygen supply.
- - Lymphatic and tissue drainage.
- - Treatment of adherence and scarring.
- - Pre-operative and post-operative plastic surgery.
- - Swelling.
- - Myofascial pain.
- - Burns.
- - Muscular contraction.
- - Wrinkles and expression lines.
- - Tissue toning and decongestion.
- - Hyperkeratosis.
- - Stretch marks.
- - Pigment disorders
- - Scars.
- - Dilated pores.
- - Microcomedone removal.
- - Skin cleansing preparation.
Indications per Treatment
- - Cellulite treatment.
- - Localized fat treatment.
- - Treatment of adherences and scarring.
- - Pre and post-operative plastic surgery.
- - Body remodeling and liquid mobilization of body liquids.
- - Favors the lymphatic drainage and the elimination of toxins.
- - Extraction of blackheads during the skin cleansing.
- - Lifting and facial toning.
- - Treatment of stretch marks.
- - Treatment of myofascial pain and fibromyalgia.
- - Burns, lymphedema among others.
- - Photorejuvenation: prevention and treatment.
- - Reduction of expression lines (thin and medium wrinkles).
- - Treatment of hyperkeratosis.
- - Treatment of striae (stretch marks).
- - Pigmentary disorders: melasma, blemishes and hipercromies.
- - Scars.
- - Enlarged pores and microcomedones.
01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial Mode bird
01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial Model Duck Beak
01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial Model 12mm Telescope
01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial Model 18 mm Telescope
01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial Model Straight Birdie
01 Cupping 60 mm
01 Roller cupping 50 mm
01 Roller cupping 60 mm
01 Sphere cupping
- - Skin tumor regions.
- - Inflammatory rheumatism with fever.
- - Dermatosis.
- - Excessive capillary fragility.
- - Avoid the use in cardiac patients or patients with pacemaker.
- - Avoid the application during pregnancy, especially in the lumbar and abdominal regions.
- - Acne lesions and pustules.
- - Cold sores: vesicular-bullous lesions caused by viruses (Herpes virus hominis HVH).
- - Rosacea: chronic inflammatory vascular disease characterized by erythema, telangiectasia (fine reddish blood vessels), edema and papules that may be accompanied by pustules and nodules.
- - Capillary fragility: blood vessels called capillaries that break easily, causing red spots on the skin.
- - Psoriasis: skin disease autoimmune considered chronic, hyperproliferative of skin of unknown etiology. It has great variety in severity and distribution of skin lesions.
- - Diabetes Mellitus: systemic metabolic disease which can cause microvascular complications affecting regeneration and tissue renewal.
- - Eczema: disease of the skin that looks red, dry, flaking and itching, also known as atopic dermatitis.
- - Lupus erythematosus: a chronic multisystemic inflammatory disease of unknown cause and of autoimmune nature that affects the microcirculation and makes regeneration and tissue renewal difficult.
- - Recent use of isotretinoin (up to 6 months after treatment): a medication used to treat severe acne. Its use makes the skin sensitive, which can induce the formation of cracks and injuries during microdermabrasion.
- - Immediately after sun exposure.
Instructions to Clean Your Equipment
- - It must be performed daily, or in case of need, immediately after use.
- - Do not place the system immersed in liquids.
- - Do not use volatile substances (benzene, alcohol, thinner or solvents in general) to clean the cabinet, because they might damage the finishing coat.
- - Disconnect the equipment from the electrical feed source clean it with a clean cloth humidified in water and mild antibacterial soap.
Instructions to Take Care of Your Equipment
Avoid areas subject to vibrations.
Install the equipment on a ﬁrm and level surface, in open air.
Do not block ventilation.
Avoid humid, hot and dusty environments.
Make sure the area around the network cable is free.
Do not insert objects into device holes.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The Dermothonus Slim allows the professional to develop facial and body techniques, because it comes with all suction cups and facial and body’s rollers, in addition to Diamond Peeling if you use the optional Diamond Peeling Kit (not included).
After using the accessories, clean them with running water. If necessary, to disinfect it, use just cotton dampened with chlorhexidine digluconate 0,2 (aqueous solution). The cleanse of the acrylic applicators can be done in an ultrasonic tank. The metallic parts can be autoclaved
The difference lays on the fact that Dermotonus Esthetic has Endermology, Diamond Peeling and Crystal Peeling, while Dermotonus Slim has only Endermology. Meanwhile, the professional may buy the Diamond-coated pen kit, making a Diamond Peeling application possible.
Several terms are used to define this technique, such as endermology, vacuotherapy, endermotherapy, dermotonia and mechanical massage. The technique uses, at the same time, negative pressure pressotherapy associated to rollers which act on positive pressure known as “palper roller” (palpate and roll), promoting an increase in local circulation, both venous and lymphatic. It also promotes the mobilization of the connective tissue, deeply massaging the skin.
Yes, the equipment allows both techniques, because it comes with all the suction cups and specific rollers for each body area.
- Brand name: Ibramed
- Modelo: Dermotous Slim
- Material: Metal (Equipment’s rack and casing).
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White and Blue
- Length: 11,02” in (28 cm) ± 5%
- Width: 12,2” in (31 cm) ± 5%
- Height: 11,02” in (28 cm) ± 5%
- Item weight (equipment only): 8.62 lb (3,91 kg)
- Item weight with accessories: 10.36 lb (4,7 kg)
Power type: Electric
- Input: 100–240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Input Power: 500 VA
- Fuses: 2,0 A 250V~(20AG) Fast Action, Rupture capacity 50 A
- Electrical Class: Class I
- Electrical Protection: Type BF
- Range of temperature during transportation and storage: 5 - 50°C/ 41- 122° F.
- Range of operational environment temperature: 5 - 45 °C/ 41- 113° F.
- Mode: Continuous pulse
- Pulse repetition frequency: 10 to 50 pulses/minute
- Vacuum pressure: 0 to -550 mmHg (negative pressure)
- Pulse repetition: 10 to 50 pulse/minute
- OFF pulse duration: 1 second
- Treatment time: 1 to 60 minutes
- - IEC 60601-1
- - IEC 60601-1-2
- - IEC 60601-2-22
- - IEC 60601-1-4
- Warranty: 18 months
- 01 PP Female cable IEC-3 x 0.75x 1500mm
- 01 Fuse 5th 20Ag
- 01 Card of Diamond Line Fuse Protection
- 01 Coiled Tube PU 8x6 Blue
- 01 Filter sieve 18,5 mm diameter
- 01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial model straight birdie
- 01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial model 18 mm telescope
- 01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial model 12mm telescope
- 01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial model duck beak
- 01 Suction Alkaline Glass Facial Mode bird
- 01 Adapter Kit for Cupping/ Dermotonus
- 01 Roller cupping 50 mm
- 01 Roller cupping 60 mm
- 01 Cupping 60 mm
- 01 Sphere cupping
- 01 IBRAMED 100511 Digital Operation Manual
- - Diamond Pen Kit (not included)
- - The equipment does not need to be used in armored places.
- - The use of cables, electrodes and other accessories from other manufacturers and/or different from those specified in this manual, as well as the replacement of internal components of Dermotonus Esthetic may result in increase in emissions or decrease in the equipment immunity.
- - To prevent electrical shock, do not use the plug in the equipment as an extension cable, or other types of plugs except the terminals fit completely in the receptacle.
- - Maintenance and technical assistance of Dermotonus Slim must always be performed at an authorized technical service only by qualified technicians.
- - For the safe use of the equipment, we recommended to have it inspected and undergo preventive maintenance at IBRAMED or an authorized technical center every 12 months.
- - Read the manual before using the equipment.
Mi experiencia es satisfactoria, la atención al público excelente, responden inmediatamente tus preguntas de manera muy amable.
It's an excellent product and it has great quality
Very good equipment. It works perfectly, I recommend it
It works very well