The CanDo® FabStretch® 4-Level Incline Board increases extension in the lower and upper back while stretching the calves. Board is made of a heavy-duty composite plastic. The angle of incline adjusts to 4 levels and folds flat (3-inches) so it's easy to store or carry around. The last slot on the board makes an excellent hand-hold for stretching.
Actions and Benefits
- The board is made of a heavy-duty composite plastic.
- The angle of incline adjusts to 4 levels: 5°, 15°, 25°, and 35°.
- It folds flat (3-inches) to store easily.
- The last slot on the board makes an excellent hand-hold for stretching.
- Non-slip top measures 14" x 14".
- It has 500 lbs of weight capacity.
- It is ready to use.
Indications of Use
- It is indicated to increase extension in the lower and upper back while stretching the calves.
- Ideal for everyday exercising at home or on the go.
- Perfect for stretching before and/or after an exercise.
- To help individuals with impairments.
How to Use your Equipment
- Simply lift up the stepping surface and place molded handle into the desired opening on the ladder (marked with the incline angles).
- Choose from 5 different incline angles: 0 degrees (flat), 5 degrees (4"), 15 degrees(6"), 25 degrees (8") and 35 degrees (10").
- Start your warm-up and stretching Calf, Hip, Backstretch exercise by setting the incline of the board at 5 degrees or 15 degrees.
- As you become more limber, increase the inclination of the board as needed.
Stand on the board. Raise yourself up on your toes, hold, then relax by lowering heels until feet rest on board.
Calf, Hip, Backstretch:
Place board against a wall. Stand on board with legs together. Stretch your legs, hips, and back towards the wall until your head and body touch the wall.
Lean against a support or wall. Bend both knees. Keep your feet on the board until you feel the stretch in your Achilles tendon and lower calf. Alternate legs, bending one while stretching the other.
Grip the ladder to steady yourself and hold the stretch position.
Plantar Fascia (arch) stretch:
Position yourself on the board leaning against a wall. Support yourself on your toes with your back against the wall. Hold this position.
- Check with your healthcare provider before starting any exercise routine.
- Brand name: CanDo®
- Model: 10-1179
- Material: heavy-duty composite plastic
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Grey
Product dimensions: 14" x 3" x 14"
- Length: 14"
- Width: 14"
- Height: 3"
- Item weight: 8.0 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs
- UPC: 714905026064
- Warranty:12 months
- 01 CanDo® FabStretch® 4-Level Incline Board - Heavy Duty Plastic - 5°, 15°, 25° and 35° Elevation - 14" x 14" Surface