The G5® Cellutec® Massage Therapy produces a non-invasive therapy treatment for skin, scalp, tissue, muscles, lymph nodes and the circulatory system. It comes with a wide array of applicators. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Non-invasive therapy treatment.
- Reliable, durable and quiet.
- There is no recovery time and you can go about your daily activities as per normal.
- It comes with a wide array of applicators.
- It has Directional Stroking instead of vibration.
- Easy to use dial control.
- Continuously-variable speed: 20 to 60 cycles per second (CPS).
- Easy to move from room to room due to its smooth casters.
Indications of Use
- For skin, scalp, tissue, muscles, lymph nodes and the circulatory system.
- For aesthetic services such as cellulite reduction, exfoliation, lymphatic drainage, body contouring, skin toning and muscle relaxation.
- Physical therapy.
- For massage treatments.
- Do not apply it on people who have recently undergone surgery, chemotherapy or some other medical procedure.
- Do not apply it on people who have or are prone to developing blood clots.
- Do not apply it to pregnant women.
- Massage should not be done over injuries, inflamed skin, rashes.
- Brand name: G5®
- Model: 14-1509
- Quantity: 01
- Product dimensions: 44" x 21" x 21"
- Item weight: 36 lbs
- Continuously-variable speed: 20-60 CPS
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower
- Power Cord: 10’ hospital grade
- Power Source: 110V or 220V
- Current Leakage: under 75 MicroAmps
- UPC: 714905050908
- 01 G5® Cellutec® Massage Therapy
- 01 Caster stand
- 01 Accessory tray
- Spa Treatment applicator package