The G5® GK3® Massager has a high-quality design for heavy and frequent use. It's versatile and quiet, with a powerful Directional Stroking percussion apparatus designed specifically as an adjunct for massage. It comes with caster-stand and tray, and also can be used as a table top. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Frequencies from 20 to 60 cps.
- It has Directional Stroking®, and not vibration.
- Reliable, durable and quiet.
- Can be used over toweling or clothing.
- It does not tangle in the hair.
- High-quality design.
- Versatile and quiet.
- It comes with caster-stand and tray, and also can be used as a table top.
- It has a smooth drive cable attached to a durable applicator head.
Indications of Use
- For heavy and frequent use.
- For massage treatments.
- Cellulite Techniques to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Deep Muscle and Tissue Treatment.
- Lymphatic Drainage & Circulatory Stimulation.
- Shiatsu, Acupressure & Trigger Point Therapy.
- Relaxation treatments to relieve pain, and to reduce stress and fatigue.
- Brand name: G5
- Model: GK 24 NB
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black and Red
Product Assembled dimensions: 44″ x 21″ x 21″
- Length: 21"
- Width: 21"
- Height: 44″
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Power source: 90 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower, 24 volt DC
- Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output Speed: 20-60 cycles per second (Low, med, high)
- Drive cable: 5'
- Input Power:
- Approvals: UL, TUY, CE, RoH5
- Warranty: 1 year
- 1 G5® GK3® Massager
- 1 large sponge applicator, 3.5 in. diameter
- 1 multiple-prong applicator
- 1 four-ball applicator
- 1 pointed-tip applicator
- 1 large round firm rubber, 5 in. diameter
- 1 curved sponge applicator
- 50 medium disposable applicator covers
- 50 large disposable applicator covers
Products must only be used by Clinicians.