The G5® Vibramatic® Digital is a quiet, powerful, apparatus designed specifically as an adjunct for postural drainage procedures, both in the physical therapy and the respiratory therapy departments. It provides Percussion, Clapping, Vibration and Directional-Stroking action for postural drainage and bronchial hygiene. Treatment time is substantially reduced and the patients relax and enjoy the treatment. The device has a variable speed setting and comes with a timer for safety. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Quiet and powerful.
- The digital timer shows numerical countdown and total treatment time.
- Speed control dial, timer dial, digital solid-state electronics, maintains CPS regardless of load.
- It provides Percussion, Clapping, Vibration and Directional-Stroking action for postural drainage and bronchial hygiene.
- Directional-Stroking: helps to loosen mucus and move it in the direction you select to achieve airway clearance.
- It comes complete with a caster stand and your choice of either our Respiratory Therapy or Professional Therapy applicator packages.
- It requires very little therapist training to produce effective drainage results.
Indications of Use
- Adjunct for postural drainage procedures.
- For physical therapy and respiratory therapy departments.
- Stress Reduction
- Myofascial Release
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Deep Muscle Therapy
- Trigger Point Reduction
- Treatment of Muscle Spasm
- Pain Relief (by mobilising Lactic Acid)
- Postural Drainage
- Cellulite Techniques
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Circulatory Stimulation
- Pre and/or Post Liposuction
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Relaxation Treatments
- Brand name: G5®
- Model: VM 24 WD
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White
- Product dimensions: 9 1/2” H x 16 1/2” W x 12 1/2” D
- Assembled Dimensions: 44” H x 21” W x 21” D
- Item weight: 17 Lbs
- Assembled Unit Weight: 26 Lbs
- Power Source: 110v or 220v
- Output Speed: 10 to 60 CPS
- Input voltage: 90 VAC - 240 VAC
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower
- Speed Control: Solid State Electronic
- Current Leakage: under 75 MicroAmps
- Power Cord: 10’ hospital grade
- Drive Cable: 5’
- Warranty: 3 year
- 01 G5® Vibramatic® Digital