The InTENSity Select Combo 4 Waveforms TENS, EMS, Interferential and Microcurrent is a powerful, easy-to-use portable electrotherapy device. It gives the flexibility to treat a variety of musculoskeletal issues with four waveforms. The unit also works with a battery. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- 04 waveforms: TENS, EMS, Interferential and Microcurrent.
- Comes with an AC adaptor.
- Strong current of 105 mA.
- Also works with a battery.
- 4 modes of Interferential Stimulation.
- 4 modes of TENS (Transcutaneous Electro-Nerve Stimulator) unit stimulation.
- 3 modes of Muscle Stimulation.
- 3 modes of Micro Current Stimulation.
- Adjustable timer from 1 to 60 minutes.
Indications of Use
- For pain management.
- Edema reduction.
- Spasm reduction.
- Electrical muscle stimulation.
- Symptomatic relief of chronic pain.
- Post-traumatic and post-surgical pain.
- Increase of blood flow circulation.
TENS current - Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
It is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain, which uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves in order to modify your pain perception. In most people, it is effective in reducing or eliminating pain.
EMS - Electronic Muscle Stimulation
This current works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle(s). This is achieved by sending low-frequency electric pulses through muscle tissue causing them to gently contract. In this way, the muscles are passively exercised and blood flow is increased.
It sends small comfortable electrical impulses through your skin to work on deeper tissue stimulation. The sensation works to prevent pain signals from reaching the brain.
Microcurrent Therapy uses extremely small amounts of electrical current (millionths of an amp) to help relieve pain and heal soft tissues of the body. The electrical current used in Microcurrent Therapy is so small that it is rarely felt.
- Do not use it when cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area.
- Do not apply it over swollen, infected, inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use it if the patient has a demand-type cardiac pacemaker or any implanted defibrillator.
- Do not use it on people with epilepsy.
- Do not use it if you have heart disease without consulting your physician.
- Do not use it on patients with serious arterial circulatory problems in the lower limbs.
- Do not use it on patients with abdominal or inguinal hernia.
- Do not use it while pregnant, unless directed by your physician.
- Do not apply it over the neck, mouth or transthoracically.
- Never use on the areas of skin which lack normal sensation.
- Brand name: InTENSity
- Model: 13-1373
- Quantity: 01
- Product dimensions: 4.5" × 2.55" × 0.9"
- Item weight (with battery): 0.28 lbs
- Power type: Standard 9-volt battery or AC adaptor.
- UPC: 813520011209
- Warranty: 1 year
- 01 Carrying case
- 02 Sets of lead wires
- 01 9-volt alkaline battery
- 01 AC adaptor
- 01 Instruction manual
- 01 pack of 4 1.5" x 1.5" Adhesive Electrodes
- Read the manual before using the equipment.
- ALL TENS units with IF waveform are recommended to use a DC adaptor when using the unit in the IF waveform. This means that if you’re wanting to use your TENS unit in IF waveform, then it will not be portable (work on batteries alone.)
- This device must only be purchased by or on the order of a physician.