The Kinesio® Tape Tex Classic - 2" x 4.4 yds provide users with high quality and consistent results. It utilizes high-grade cotton for breathability and comfort. Hypoallergenic and latex-free, it's great for people who have allergies. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free.
- Utilizes high-grade cotton for breathability and comfort.
- It can be worn continuously for 3-5 days.
- It lifts the skin to create space between the skin and the tissues.
- Creates a lifting effect on the skin’s surface to improve circulation and muscle relief.
Indications of Use
- From elite athletes and weekend warriors to neurological and pediatric patients.
- For targeted pain relief.
- Support for muscles, joints, and tendon related aches and pains.
- It can be used for back pain, knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and others.
- To relieve discomfort from acute injuries and chronic conditions.
- To reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Do not reuse it.
- Improper application, overstretching or applying on areas of sensitive skin, and improper or quick removal may result in skin irritation, blisters or skin abrasion.
- Do not place it over cuts or open wounds.
- Brand name: Kinesio®
- Model: 24-4890; 24-4891; 24-4892; 24-4893; 24-4894; 24-4890-6; 24-4891-6; 24-4892-6; 24-4893-6; 24-4894-6
- Material: Cotton
- Quantity: 01 or 6 rolls (choose before buying)
- Item color: Beige; Blue; Red; Black; White
- Each roll: 3" x 2" x 3"
- 1 Roll: 0.5 lbs
- 6 Rolls: 2 lbs
- Beige - 1 Roll: 850989002386
- Blue - 1 Roll: 850989002393
- Red - 1 Roll: 850989002409
- Black - 1 Roll: 714905076922
- White - 1 Roll: 850989002423
- Beige - 6 Rolls 714905082473
- Blue - 6 Rolls: 714905094391
- Red - 6 Rolls: 714905082480
- Black - 6 Rolls: 714905075949
- White - 6 Rolls: 714905082497
- 01 Kinesio® Tape Tex Classic - 2" x 4.4 yds
The Kinesio Taping® Association highly recommends that you consult a CKTP (Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner) prior to applying Kinesio® Tex Tape.