The Merrithew Jumpboard - 24 inch (V2 Max™/Rehab V2 Max™) is a Reformer accessory that is often used for plyometric training as it mimics the hard surface of the floor.
The wide platform and firm, padded jumping surface allows for biomechanically sound foot placement for both plyometric and aerobic exercise. Get to know more here!
- All Merrithew's large equipment typically has a production lead time of 2-3 weeks.
- This Jumpboard fits Professional/V2 Max™, V2 Max Plus™, Rehab and Rack and Roll model Reformers only.
- Custom upholstery colors are available for an additional $120. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions and Benefits
- Reformer accessory.
- Dense EVA foam padding.
- It has a tubular steel frame for stability.
- It mimics the hard surface of the floor.
- Wide, padded and firm platform.
- It allows for biomechanically sound foot placement.
- It can also be used for footwork by clients who find the footbar uncomfortable.
- Proven durability and continuous safety through high-intensity use.
Indications of Use
- For plyometric training.
- For aerobic exercise.
- Brand name: Merrithew
- Model: ST-02017
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Artichoke; Bronze; Black; Dark Cherry; Imperial Blue; Royal Blue; Yew Green; Concord Purple; Gunmetal Gray; Chestnut Brown
- Width: 22.5 in (57.2 cm)
- Height: 20 in (51 cm)
- Item weight: 23 lbs (10.5 kg)
- UPC: 690650020178
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 2 years: All other components
- 01 Merrithew Jumpboard - 24 inch (V2 Max™/Rehab V2 Max™)
The Reformer is not included in this product, only the Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder