The Mettler G5® Therassist® Professional Massager (TRS 24W) features digital solid-state electronic controls that show the timer and speed control with ranges from 10 to 60 CPS. It comes with caster-stand and tray. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- It has Directional Stroking®, not the vibration.
- Reliable, durable and quiet.
- Can be used over toweling or clothing.
- It does not tangle the hair.
- Solid-state electronic controls, that shows the timer and speed control.
- Speed control from 10 to 60 cps.
- It replicates manual procedures.
- It comes complete with caster-stand and tray.
- It can be used as a table-top or wall-mounted.
Indications of Use
- For stress reduction.
- Myofascial release.
- For pain relief.
- Treatment of muscle spasm.
- Sports rehabilitation.
- Postural drainage.
- Physical therapy.
- Respiratory therapy.
- Sports medicine applications.
- Brand name: Mettler
- Model: ME 630
- Quantity: 01
Product assembled dimensions: 44″ x 21″ x 21″
- Length: 21"
- Width: 21"
- Height: 44″
- Unit dimensions: 7½ " H x 13" W x 14" D
- Unit weight: 15.75 lbs
- Assembled Unit weight: 25 lbs
- Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output Speed: 10-60 cycles per second
- Drive cable: 5'
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower, 24 volt DC
- Approvals: UL, TUV, CE, RoH5
- Warranty: 1 year
- 01 Mettler G5® Therassist® Professional Massager (TRS 24W)
- Products must only be used by Clinicians.
- Wall bracket and mounting hardware are sold separately.