Neurodyn Portable Tens/Fes transcutaneous neuromuscular stimulator is a versatile two-channel stimulator with independent controls for current therapies used in: TENS and FES. It's small and light.
Have a complete equipment that is small and portable
and be ready to work wherever you want!
Perfect for Professional Use!
2 Channel Stimulator
TENS and FES Currents
Crystal Liquid Frontal Display
Makes the product’s visualization and handling easier. It consumes less energy and gives a modern design to the equipment.
It does not cause dependency and it does not generate collateral effects, allowing the patient to maintain his routine.
It has two channels with independent intensity adjustment and parameters easy to program.
Adjustable Timer from 1 to 60 min
The professional won’t need to control the total therapy time. At the end of the set time, the equipment will stop emitting the electric current automatically and it will emit a “bip” sound to indicate the end of the therapy.
Praticality and lightness during your attendances with TENS e FES!
The Neurodyn Portable Tens/Fes transcutaneous neuromuscular stimulator by Ibramed is a versatile two-channel stimulator with independent controls for current therapies used in: TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and FES (Functional Electrical Stimulation). It is small, light and works with battery, being widely used in both household attendances and by professionals.
Programming via keyboard generates digitalized information and offers data reliability, being easy to programm the parameters. The technique consists of applying a smooth electrical stimulation through electrodes placed on body areas affected by pain (TENS), or to activate skeletal muscles and produce movements (FES).
It's important to know that the treatment should be administered only under the direct supervision of a healthcare professional.
The FES Current
The FES Current, Function Electrical Stimulation, uses low-frequency stimulus to produce functional movements or a series of movements lost by injuries and/or nervous system compromise.
The TENS Current
The biphasic symmetrical quadratic waveform of the TENS Current, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, has a short pulse duration and is capable of strongly stimulate the skin’s nerve fibers. The TENS is a classical current used at the pain treatment via sensorial stimulation and the stimulus is well tolerated by the patient, even during relatively elevated intensities.
Indications of Use
- - Indicated for symptomatic relief and treatment of chronic pain.
- - Increase of the local blood circulation.
- - Symptomatic relief of acute post-traumatic pain and acute post-operative pain.
- - When used in the orthopedic physiotherapy, traumatology, rheumatological and neurological, promotes analgesia and muscular strengthening.
- - Cervical spine pain and Cervicobraquialgias
- - Lombalgy
- - Sciatica
- - Headache, face ache, toothache and temporomandibular dysfunction.
- - Muscular pain, contusions, myositis, tendonitis and myofascial pain.
- - Cancer pain.
- - Visceral abdominal pain.
- - Backache and thoracic pain.
- - Amputation stump pain and in ghost members.
- - Pain in the spinal cord injuries.
- - Neuropathies and Neurites, Occipital, Post-herpetic, Trigeminal, Diabetic and Traumatic.
- - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophies.
- - Causalgias.
- - Symptomatic relief of chronic (long term) intractable pain.
- - Symptomatic relief of post-traumatic acute pain and post-surgical acute pain.
- - To prevent or threat atrophy caused by disuse.
- - Increase of the local blood circulation.
- - Muscular reeducation and strengthening.
- - Maintenance or increasement of the movement amplitude and spastic muscles relaxation.
- - Neuromuscular facilitation.
- - To treat contractures and soft tissues.
- - Controlling spasticity.
- - Stimulation of the leg and ankle muscles of partially paralyzed patients to provide ﬂexion of the foot, thus improving the patient’s gait.
- - Patients who have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted deﬁbrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic.
- - Patients whose pain syndromes are undiagnosed.
- - Over the patient’s neck, mouth or brain.
- - Across the patient’s chest.
- - Over open wounds or rashes, or over swollen, red, infected, or inﬂamed areas or skin eruptions.
- - Over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
- - Consult with the patient’s physician before using this device.
- - Apply stimulation only to normal, intact, clean, healthy skin.
- - Across the head, and electrodes should not be placed on opposite sides of the head.
- - The safety of electrical stimulation during pregnancy has not been established.
- - Over the carotid sinus nerves.
- - Over the cardiac area, because it may promote cardiac arrhythmias.
- 1. TENS – conventional, acupuncture, brief and intense.
- 2. TENS VIF – TENS with automatic variation of intensity and frequency
- 3. TENSB TENS BURST - (modulated TENS in pulse sequence of 2Hz).
- 4. FESS FES - synchronized
- 5. FESR FES - reciprocal
- 6. TENS VIF - TENS with automatic variation of intensity and frequency
- 7. FESR FES - reciprocal with automatic variation of intensity and frequency.
- - Using different accessories from the ones indicated and compatible with this device may increase the emissions or in the decrease of the equipment’s immunity.
- - The professional must use gel to apply the currents offered by the equipment. One must always use neutral conductor gel, without air to better the current conduction.
- - In case of obesity, the adipose tissue thickness isolates the motor nerve, that may cause a current‘s sensitivity variation.
- - If there is a peripheral neuropathy, there is no answer to the short duration electrical stimulus.
- - It may irritate the skin.
- - The patient must get used to the stimulation on the skin progressively to know how much is tolerable.
Instructions to Clean Your Equipment
- - Disconnect the system from the power source.
- - Wipe with a clean, lint free cloth moistened with water and mild antibacterial soap.
- - If a more sterile cleaning is needed, use a cloth moistened with an antimicrobial cleaner.
- - Do not place the system in liquids.
Instructions to Take Care of Your Equipment
Avoid areas subject to vibrations.
Install the equipment on a ﬁrm and level surface, in open air.
Do not block ventilation.
Avoid humid, hot and dusty environments.
Make sure the area around the network cable is free.
Do not insert objects into device holes.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The equipment comes with all the necessary accessories for the use of all the currents available in the Neurodyn Portable Tens Fes.
The battery ensures 24 hours of equipment’s continuous use.
Yes, whenever the battery is low the equipment will show the message “LB” on its display.
No, it’s not necessary because as soon as the cable is connected to power, the equipment’s system will select the electrical mode.
- Brand name: Ibramed
- Model: Neurodyn Portable TENS and FES
- Material: Metal and Polypropylene
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White and Blue
- - Length: 5.8” in (14.8 cm)
- - Width: 3.0” in (7.8 cm)
- - Height: 1.9” in (5 cm)
- Item weight (equipment only):0.319 lb (0,145 kg)
- Item weight with accessories: 0.959 lb (0,435 kg)
- Power type: Power Cable or Battery (not included)
- Battery type: 9 Volt Battery (not included)
- Input: 100 / 240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Input Power: 15 VA
- Fuses: 5A 250V~ (20AG)
- Electrical Class: Class II
- Electrotherapy: Type BF
- Temperature Range During Transport and Storage: Between 59 and 104°F.
- Environment operating temperature range: 5 - 45 °C / 41- 113 °F.
- - IEC 60601-1
- - IEC 60601-1-2
- - IEC 60601-2-10
- Warranty: 18 months
- 01 Power Cable Neurodyn Portable
- 01 Electrostimulation 2-way cable orange (03/13)
- 01 Electrostimulation 2-way cable black (03/13)
- 01 Plastic Bag Small – Blue/ Crystal (RC-EL 155M)
- 01 Electrode - Valu Trode - Model VL4545 (four/ electrode/pkg)
- 01 01 Digital Operations Manual Neurodyn Portable TENS/ FES
- Attention: The 9 Volt battery is not included.
- - For safe use of the equipment, it is recommended to have it inspected and undergo preventive maintenance at IBRAMED or an authorized technical center every 12 months.
- - Read the manual before using the equipment.
The Neurodyn Portable TENS is an electronic device and has heavy metals such as lead. Thus, there are risks of contamination to the environment associated with the disposal of this equipment and its accessories at the end of their useful lives.
The Neurodyn Portable TENS, parts and accessories must be disposed of as waste. Contact your local distributor for information on rules and laws regarding the disposal of waste electrical, electronic equipment and accessories.
It's practical and cheap for those who are initiating their professions and don’t have many resources to buy an expensive one or one with more channels
It’s very good for my tendonitis and carpal tunnel pain. I use it a lot
It’s very practical and easy to use. It’s complete, ready to use!
Excellent product, I indicate it to anyone. It’s easy to use and transport.
The product perfectly meets the expected application and utilization