The PMT Aqua Relief System Hot or Cold Water Therapy Device is a clinical therapeutic pain management and circulatory improvement system that can be used in the home to help with your diabetes among other things. It's an all-in-one system that combines heat therapy and cold therapy, allowing you to reduce edema and swelling, improve blood circulation and reduce the discomforts associated with Diabetes. It's safe, controlled, and time-saving to both the patient and the caregiver. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Hot water therapy with adjustable temperature and a safety setting (timer).
- Can be used on the hands and feet (and all other body parts).
- It comes with timer and auto shut off.
- Comes with custom-designed foot warmers.
- The hot water therapy aqua-relief system introduces a new breakthrough in diabetic care and pain relief.
- It has a patented designed wrap that is fitted around the feet and hands. A diabetic sock/glove is worn first, and then a water bladder fits snuggly around your hands or feet to provide a custom-like fit.
- The setting of 110°F is particularly useful to provide deep penetrating therapeutic heat therapy.
- Adjustable from 32°F to 110°F.
- Allows 7-8 hrs of continuous cold therapy.
- It can provide cool or hot water for 6-8 hours.
- It reduces the chances of skin damage by continuously circulating the fluid.
- Allows movement of the joint without loosing the ice.
- Re-usable machine.
Indications of Use
- For pain relief in joints and sore muscles due to arthritic pain, or carpal tunnel syndrome or many other nerve pain conditions.
- To reduces discomforts associated with Diabetes.
- For achy hands and feet.
- It can be used for the following applications: back, knee, hip, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder, elbow, chest, breast, face and jaw, head, neck, feet, hands, and other specific applications.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Reduces edema and swelling.
- To relax tight or spasm muscles.
- Reduces pain and discomfort of neuropathy.
- For chronic injuries or injuries that have no inflammation.
- For sore, stiff, nagging muscle or joint pain.
- Athletes with chronic pain or injuries may use heat therapy before exercise to increase the elasticity of joint connective tissues and to stimulate blood flow.
The Diabetic Benefits
- The system uses 105°F water to help improve blood circulation in the hands and feet.
- The cold water can also be used to reduce swelling associated with diabetic neuropathy.
- Never operate the unit without water.
- If booties are included with your system, always use with the diabetic socks provided. The socks provide buffering and comfort to the area.
- Place feet into the booties and secure Velcro strap.
- Wraps are sold separately so users only have to buy what they need.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: ARS2000
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Item weight: 6 lbs
- UPC: 858563006898
- 01 PMT Aqua Relief System Hot or Cold Water Therapy Device
Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation. In which case if the unit is still within its warranty period it will be replaced with a new one.