The PMT Cryotherapy Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy uses a patented semi-closed loop system. The cold water therapy system maintains a constant and precise temperature modality. It continuously circulates cool water all around your injured joint while providing compression to the area. Great for rehabilitation, pain relief and many others! Get to know more here!
The Cold Therapy
Cold therapy devices utilize continuous circulation compression cryotherapy. This technique is more advanced and continuously circulates cool water all around your injured joint while providing compression to the area.
The unit which circulates cooled water from an insulated container through pressurized tubing into a large cooling pad which surrounds the injured joint, providing compression. When the fluid in the pad is warmed by your body temperature, you are able to simply recirculate it to keep the area cool.
The Arctic Ice system can be used from the earliest stages of post-operative recovery, through rehabilitation, to post-recovery home use for the treatment of chronic pain of any body part. The system is available with various therapy pads that fit around any body part or joint to treat soreness, pain, or discomfort.
Actions and Benefits
- Provides cool water for 6-8 hours on one single fill-up.
- Can be used for 3-4 hours.
- Easy to recharge.
- Cool water is circulated all around the joint providing optimal 360 cooling.
- Cryotherapy unit can be left on continuously without interruption.
- Reduces chances of skin damage by continuously circulating the fluid.
- May operate from floor level.
- Newly designed reservoir and improved design: 10-minute set up to start therapy.
- It comes with a free cold pad.
- Uses a motorized pump to circulate cold water.
Indications of Use
- To add compression to further reduce pain and inflammation.
- To reduces edema/swelling and speed recovery.
- For pain relief in joints and muscles.
- To reduce swelling.
- To facilitate rehabilitation.
- From the early stages of post-operative recovery to post-recovery.
- Acute injuries and sports injuries.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: CTU2
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: White and Blue
- Length: 6"
- Width: 4"
- Item weight: 6 lbs
- 01 PMT Cryotherapy Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy - Cold Therapy Pump
Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation. In which case, if the unit is still within its warranty period it will be replaced with a new one.