The PMT Dynamic Wedge - Automatic Traction Device is specially designed to incorporate a variety of treatments in one. The functions give the choice of a pre-programmed automatic setting, which runs through levels of traction and vibration, or manual settings, which control the intensity of traction and the option of vibration massage. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Available in two sizes: cervical and lumbar.
- Adjustable heat therapy for relaxation.
- Air traction for stretching the cervical spine or lumbar.
- Automatic and Manual Programs for Optimal Pain Relief.
- It has an easy to use handheld controller.
- The lumbar one uses heat, light, vibration, and pneumatic air to create traction in the lower lumbar region and relieve back pain.
- Portable, can be used on any flat surface for on-the-go relief.
Indications of Use
- For pain relief.
- Cervical: relief from neck pain, spinal pressure, neckbone tension, stiff chronic pain, and disc alignment.
- Lumbar: to create traction in the lower lumbar region and relieve back pain; relieve sore muscles and reduce stiffness in the spine.
- Can also be used at home and at work.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: DWC100; LR100
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black and Grey
- 01 PMT Dynamic Wedge - Automatic Traction Device