The PMT Medical Micro EQC - Acute Pain Reliever is a noninvasive means of pain relief with broad applications for acute pain. It has a bright display screen that allows simple interaction with the device. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- A bright display screen allows for simple interaction with the EQC device.
- Adjustable pulse amplitude, pulse frequency and timer.
- The timer can be set to 10, 20, 30, or 40 minutes.
- Li-ion battery for hours of usage.
Indications of Use
- Acute pain relief.
- For the relief and management of post-surgical and post-traumatic acute pain problems.
- Do not use it for symptomatic local pain relief unless etiology is established or unless a pain syndrome has been diagnosed.
- Do not use it over cancerous lesions.
- Do not use it over swollen, infected, inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not apply the electrodes to sites that might cause current/stimulation to flow through the carotid sinus region (anterior neck) or transcerebrally (through the head).
- Do not use it on patients with epilepsy.
- Do not use it on patients with serious arterial circulatory problems in the lower limbs.
- Do not use it on patients with abdominal or inguinal hernia.
- Do not use this device if you gave a heart disease without consulting your physician.
- Do not apply it over the neck, mouth, eyes, near the genitals or internally.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: PMT-EQC
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Length: 7 in
- Width: 3 in
- Height: 10.50 in
- Item weight: 0.79 lbs
- Channel: Dual
- Output: Maximum 5mA (peak value) across 10K Ohm load
- Pulse Width: 25uS not Adjustable
- Pulse rate: From 0.5 Hz to 120Hz Adjustable
- Waveform: Alternately bi-phase pulse group Positive uniphase pulse group Negative uniphase pulse group
- Program: 2 programs are available
- UPC: 858563006294
- 01 PMT Medical Micro EQC - Acute Pain Reliever
- EQC device
- Carry case
- Leads wires
- 1 pack of 4 electrodes
- Product manual