The PMT Medical Softcycle Pelvic Floor Stimulator with 1 Anal Probe is an electrotherapy medical device kit used to train the muscles of the pelvic floor. Stressing the pelvic muscle is one of the most common causes of incontinence which usually happens during jumping, running, laughing or anything that causes the abdominal muscle to tense up. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- It helps women who have problems with urine leakage or bowel (large intestine) control.
- It is a convenient, affordable, reliable and effective solution that helps patients improve their pelvic health and gain greater control over incontinence.
- It comes with an anal probe.
- Adjustable timer.
- The probe electrode is for a single user only.
- Automatically shuts off after 30 minutes.
Indications of Use
- To train the muscles of the pelvic floor.
- To help strengthen the muscles under the uterus, bladder, and bowels.
- For women with urine leakage or bowel control.
How to clean your probe
- Clean the Softcycle probe after each use to prevent bacterial growth that could possibly lead to an increased risk for infection.
- Wash the probe with warm soapy water
- Wipe the probe with an alcohol wipe
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the probe underwater, or in boiling water, as this will damage it.
- The probe that is supplied with the Softcycle is intended strictly for one person's use. Do not let anyone else use your Softcycle.
Do not use it in suspected or know cases of:
- Any muscular disorder.
- Bladder or vaginal infection.
- Cervical cancer.
- Pacemaker implant.
- Experiencing bleeding between menstrual cycles.
- Any infections around the area that needs treatment.
- Experiencing any reduction of feeling surrounding the treatment area.
- The Softcycle is powered by a non-removable rechargeable Lithium battery. A separate power adapter and charging cable are included in the kit.
- When the battery is running low, a low battery indicator will show on the screen (battery symbol).
- When charging is in progress, the battery indicator is shown in the LCD and the count is increasing.
- When the battery is fully charged, the count is up to 100.
- Sterilize before using.
- Keep the unit dry and away from sources of heat.
- Never connect to a high-frequency surgical device(risk of burns at the electrode)
- The long-term effects of stimulation have not been established.
- This device is for short term use only.
- Please pay attention to your protection against the static electricity when the unit is used.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: Softcycle; PMT-SC100+Uprobe-S
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: white
- Item weight: 1 lb
- Channel: single
- Output: Maximum 60mA (peak value) across 500 Ohm load
- Pulse Width: 50 uS not adjustable
- Pulse rate: From 5 Hz to 35Hz not Adjustable
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic rectangular
- Program: 4 programs are available
- UPC: 858563006348
- 01 Softcycle unit
- 01 lead
- 01 Charging Cable
- 01 Electrode Anal Probe
- 01 AC Power Adaptor
- 01 User manual
- 01 Quick Guide