The PMT Quad Stim-plus (4-channel digital TENS/EMS) is a 4 channel device, each with its own intensity level adjustment. It has 5 TENS modes and 3 EMS modes, adjustable pulse rate and width. The digital device is used for pain relief, relaxation, and stimulating muscles. All of the buttons are protected by a swing door to avoid accidental touch. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display showing intensity levels, settings, and treatment timers.
- It treats up to 8 pain sites at once.
- Two timers which automatically turn off when a treatment cycle has ended.
- 4 channel device, each with its own intensity level adjustment.
- Each channel can be connected to an electrode pair.
- 5 TENS modes and 3 EMS modes.
- 24 preset programs.
- Patient Compliance Meter: it can store up to 60 sets of operation records. The total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Adjustable Pulse Rate and Width.
- Over-The-Counter availability cleared by the FDA.
- It works with battery.
- It has a swing-door panel of individually controlled pulse amplitude intensity levels, ranging from 1 to 100.
- Two Adjustable timers, from 1 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 1 minute each step from 1 to 15minutes, and 5 minutes each step from 15 to 60 minutes. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- A low battery indicator will show up when the battery is low.
- All of the buttons are protected by a swing door to avoid accidental touch.
05 TENS Modes
- B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1( Strength Duration), SD2;
03 EMS Modes
- C(Constant) S (Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Burst rate: Adjustable, 0.5 ~ 5Hz
- Pulse width adjustable: 50~300µs
- Frequency fixed: 100 Hz
- The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. The pulse rate and width are automatically varied in a cycle pattern. The pulse width is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 seconds, then the pulse rate is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 seconds. The total cycle time is 1 second. In this mode, pulse rate(2-150Hz) and pulse width(50-300µs) are fully adjustable.
The SD1(Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 40% while the pulse width is increased by 40% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 49% while the pulse width is decreased by 40%. The total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate (2~150Hz) and pulse width (50~300µs) are fully adjustable.
The SD2(Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70%. The total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate(2~150Hz) and pulse width (50~300µs) are fully adjustable.
Constant Mode (C)
Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode. “Constant” is equal o the “Normal” of a TENS unit.
Synchronous Mode (S)
Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The “ON” time including “Ramp Up” and “Ramp Down” time. Therefore, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the “Ramp” time in this mode. ON Time≥Ramp up + Ramp down.
The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st constraction of CH` is completed. In this mode, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the “Ramp” time. The OFF TIME should be equal or more than the ON Time. ON TIME ≥; Ramp up + Ramp down OFF TIME ≥IN TIME.
The TENS current
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain, which uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves in order to modify your pain perception. In most people, it is effective in reducing or eliminating pain.
EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation) works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle(s). This is achieved by sending low-frequency electric pulses through muscle tissue causing them to gently contract. In this way, the muscles are passively exercised and blood flow is increased.
Indications of Use
- Pain relief, relaxation, and stimulating muscles.
- To treat a large spectrum of injuries.
- For muscle exercise and treatment of physical injuries.
- Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain, and chronic pain.
- Do not apply it over the carotid sinus nerves.
- Do not apply it over the neck or mouth.
- Do not apply it transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Do not apply it transcerebrally.
- Do not apply it over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not apply it over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
- Do not use it on patients with cardiac demand pacemakers.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: QSP
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: white
Product dimensions: 13.8cm x 7.8cm x 2.8cm
- Length: 13.8cm
- Width: 7.8cm
- Height: 2.8cm
- Item weight: 425 grams with battery
- Item weight (equipment only):
- Item weight with accessories:
- Weight Capacity:
- Channel: four, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave Form: asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 to 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Power source: 04 1.5V AA batteries
- Pulse Rate: adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10 µs/step
- On Time: adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: adjustable, 0~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Ramp Time: adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The “On” time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- Operating Condition:
- Temperature: 0°~40°
- Relative Humidity: 30%~75%
- Atmosphere Pressure: 700Hpa~1060Hpa
- Remark: there may be up to a +/-5% to tolerance of all parameters and +/-20% tolerance of amplitude and voltage.
- UPC: 858563006249
- Warranty: 1 year (from the date of delivery. It applies to the stimulator only and covers both parts and labour relating thereto)
- 01 PMT Quad Stim-plus (4-channel digital TENS/EMS)
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- Lead Wires
- 4 AA Batteries
- User Manual and Electrode Placement Guide
- Carrying Case