The PMT Stim Force Device is the only portable Russian stimulator on the market. The high frequency of 2500 Hz allows for deeper muscle penetration and a more complete/stronger contraction of the muscle fibers. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- The only portable Russian Stimulator on the Market.
- The high frequency of 2500 Hz allows for deeper muscle penetration and a more complete/stronger contraction of the muscle fibers.
The Russian Current
Russian Stimulation is a specific form of electro-stimulation with a Symmetrical Biphasic Square waveform produced by dividing a 2500 Hz carrier frequency into 50 Hz packets. Originally developed by the Russian Olympic team for muscle mass enhancement, it is now often used for muscle strengthening, muscle spasms and Edema reduction in the United States.
Russian Muscle stimulation is similar to EMS. It is designed to stimulate motor nerves.
Please keep in mind that the Russian Stimulator is oftentimes used by athletes to increase muscle mass and endurance and has the ability to deliver a stronger electrical current to your body than a standard EMS device (which is used primarily for rehabilitation).
Indications of Use
- Muscle strength.
- Muscle mass enhancement.
- Temporary relaxation of muscle spasms.
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy in post-injury type conditions.
- Increasing of local blood circulation.
- Muscle re-education.
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
- Do not use this device on patients who have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted deﬁbrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device.
- Do not use this device on patients whose pain syndromes are undiagnosed.
- Do not apply stimulation over the patient’s neck.
- Do not apply stimulation across the patient’s chest.
- Do not apply stimulation over open wounds or rashes, or over swollen, red, infected, or inﬂamed areas or skin eruptions (e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins).
- Do not apply stimulation over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
- Do not apply stimulation in the presence of electronic monitoring equipment (e.g., cardiac monitors, ECG alarms).
- Do not apply stimulation when the patient is in the bath or shower.
- Do not apply stimulation while the patient is sleeping.
- Do not apply stimulation while the patient is driving, operating machinery, or during any activity in which electrical stimulation can put the patient at risk of injury.
- Stimulation should not be applied across the head, and electrodes should not be placed on opposite sides of the head.
- Do not apply stimulation over the carotid sinus nerves.
- Do not use it on children, elderly people and people with epilepsy.
- Do not place the electrodes over the mouth or neck.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: PMT-R2500
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Item weight: 2 lb
- Channels: 2 Channels Isolated
- Waveform: Symmetrical Biphasic Square
- UPC: 858563006300
- Warranty: 1 year (against mechanical defects)
- 01 PMT Stim Force Device
- Lead wires
- 01 pack of 4 electrodes
- Carrying case
- Users manual