The PMT Ultima Combo (Tens/EMS With Body Part Diagram) is a premier combo stimulator. It combines the technology of the TENS U20 and the EMS Ustim. Both operation with a detailed and comprehensive body diagram. With the adjustable timer, pulse width, and frequency this device can help with a large spectrum of injuries. Get to know more here!
Actions and Benefits
- It combines the technology of the TENS U20 and the EMS Ustim.
- Dual-Channel Device.
- LED backlight.
- Digital body part diagram.
- Patient compliance timer.
- Adjustable timer, pulse width and frequency.
- 34 programs available.
Indications of Use
- To treat a large spectrum of injuries.
- For pain relief.
- For muscle exercise and treatment of physical injuries.
- Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain and chronic pain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not place electrodes across the chest or heart.
- Stimulation should not be applied to the neck.
- Do not place electrodes over the abdominal region during menstruation periods.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Never use on atrophied muscles, muscles with spasms, muscles associated with an impaired joint or limb, muscles with undiagnosed pain.
- Never use it when pregnant or if you think you are pregnant.
- Do not use it with demand-type cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators, or other implanted metallic or electronic devices.
- Do not use it over the eyes, heart or chest.
- Do not use it over areas of skin which lack normal sensation.
- Do not use it on people with the following medical conditions: epilepsy, cancerous lesions, abdominal or inguinal hernia, critical ischemia of lower limbs, blood flow deficiencies/venous thrombosis, heart problems/ condition.
- Brand name: PMT
- Model: Ultima Combo - UCOMBO
- HCPCS Code: E0720/E0745
- Quantity: 01
- Item color: Black
- Product dimensions: 5.7 x 1.3 x 6.4 inches
- Channel: Dual
- Output: Maximum 130mA (peak value) across 500 Ohm load
- Pulse Width: 50-400 uS in steps of 50 uS
- Pulse rate: From 1 Hz to 110Hz Adjustable
- Waveform: Symmetrical bi-phasic rectangular Asymmetrical bi-phasic rectangular Positive uniphase rectangular Negative uniphase rectangular reverse symmetrical bi-phasic rectangular
- Program: 34 programs are available
- UPC: 858563006225
- PMT Ultima Combo (Tens/EMS With Body Part Diagram)
- Lead wires
- 01 pack of 4 electrodes
- Carrying case
- User Manual and Electrode Placement Guide