The Prosource SR Bumper Plates (Set of 2) for Lifting and Crossfit - 10-45 lbs can take a beating at a budget-friendly price. Low bounce and durable construction make them safe for indoor and outdoor use.
Actions and Benefits
- Budget-friendly price.
- Designed for low bounce with a durometer of 88. They won't fly when you drop them.
- Durable construction: solid rubber with stainless steel inserts.
- The durable design withstands repeated drops without loud clanking or cracking floors.
- Narrow design: a slim design allows you to fit more plates onto the bar for heavier weight lifting.
- Safe to use.
- High quality.
- Sold in sets of 2.
- Fits barbells with 2-inch sleeves.
Indications of Use
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For CrossFit, gyms, weight rooms and home gyms.
- For learning and improving Olympic lifts.
- For basic bodybuilding exercises like squats, deadlifts, and bench press.
- Brand name: Prosource
- Model: ps-1255-srbp-10-Pair; ps-1256-srbp-15-Pair; ps-1257-srbp-25-Pair; ps-1258-srbp-35-Pair; ps-1258-srbp-45-Pair
- Material: Rubber; Stainless steel inserts
- Quantity: 01 pair (02 units)
- Item color: Black
- 10 lb: 450mm±2mm (diameter); 25mm±2mm (thickness)
- 15 lb: 450mm±2mm (diameter); 32mm±2mm (thickness)
- 25 lb: 450mm±2mm (diameter); 46mm±2mm (thickness)
- 35 lb: 450mm±2mm (diameter); 58mm±2mm (thickness)
- 45 lb: 450mm±2mm (diameter); 72mm±2mm (thickness)
- Item weight: 10 - 45 lb
- Durometer measurement *: 88° ± 5°
- Collar opening: 50.6mm ± 0.2mm
- Weight tolerance: ± 1%
- 10 lb: 810244023143
- 15 lb: 810244023150
- 25 lb: 810244023167
- 35 lb: 810244023174
- 45 lb: 810244023181
- Warranty: 1 year
* Durometer measurements indicate the density of the rubber and how much a plate bounces when dropped, with 100 being hard with no bounce, and 65 being softer with a lot of bounce.
- 01 Prosource SR Bumper Plates (Set of 2) for Lifting and Crossfit - 10-45 lbs